24.

5 AM in the morning

I woke up and kept staring at my window. I was still laying down on my bed.
I didn't knew where I was.
"Harry?"
I looked around and noticed that I was in my room. In The Netherlands and not in LA, next to Harry.

I tried to go back to sleep again. I closed my eyes.
5 minutes later my phone rang. I didn't knew who it was so I took my phone.

I couldn't see that good because I was half asleep.

Harry: "Are you home? I miss you xx"

I smiled, put my phone away and tried to sleep.
A few hours later I woke up again. It was 8 AM. In LA was it 2 AM.
I took my phone to go through Instagram and Twitter. Harry has spammed me. He was very worried.

Harry: "babe are you home?"
Harry: "you said you'll call me when you arrived! Where a you?"
Harry: "Am, I can't sleep. I'm waiting for you to text me back. I'm worried!"

He is such a sweetie. He is worried about me.
I decided to text him back.
Me: "good morning babe. I'm home! I'm so sorry I didn't texted you back yesterday. I was so tired! I miss you :("

He immediately answered my text
Harry: "I miss you too! Tomorrow I have to go to the studio. Writing a new song 😎"
Me: "that's nice honey, but you have to go to sleep now. Call me tomorrow love!"
Harry: "alright! Love you"

Omg... did he just said... he loves me? This is so unreal. I really love him but I can't tell him that... omg this is so great...

I took a shower and put some nice, cozy clothes on.
My mom made a appointment for me, to look at my baby and to look if everything is okay.

I wanted to text Dylan about the baby
Me: "hey Dyl, how are you? Can you please send pictures of the papers? I'm sorry, but I really need to know for sure that you aren't the father!"

I send to him, but didn't wanted to wait for long. I did my phone in my bag and walked to the garage to get in the car.
I drove to the hospital. 15 minutes later I arrived at the hospital.

I was sitting waiting for the doctor. I waited about 10 minutes.

"Amber?"

It was the doctor. I stood up and walked to him.
When I was in his room, I sat down to tell more about myself and then I had to lay on a bed.

When I laid down, my phone rang.
Dylan: [picture] [picture] [picture]

It was the pictures from the papers that he wasn't the father, because Dyl can't have any kids.

The doctor checked it out.
"The father didn't wanted to come?"
"Oh yes he do, but he lives in LA." - me

It wasn't I lie. Harry was the father but he didn't knew it.

"In a few weeks you can see the gender!"
"Yes! I'm so happy to know it." - me
"What do you want to be ? A boy or a girl?"
"It doesn't matter, but I would like to have a little boy first!" - me

Afters a few minutes we're done with everything. I put my shirt on and got up.
"Thank you very much! Bye" - me

I walked to the car, when I got there my phone rang.
It was Harry. I didn't wanted to pickup because I had to ride, but I really missed his voice.
I picked up.

"Hey sweetheart!" - me
"Hey babe! How are you?" - Harry
I could hear in his voice that he was happy to talk to me.
"I'm good! And how about you honey?" "I'm riding back home now. I was in the hospital, for the baby!" - me
"Yeah I'm good! And? It's everything okay with the baby? Is you ex boyfriend with you?" - Harry
"No... he... he is working now!" I lied "babe can I call you later? I'm riding right now! - me
"Of course. Call me! Bye" Harry
"Bye bye honey" - me

15 minutes later I arrived home.
My mom was home and she made a breakfast for us.
"Morning mom!"
"Good morning sweetie. Were you at Sara's?"
"Uh.. Yeah.. at Sara's." I lied

I didn't wanted to tell my mom about my pregnancy, because I was a bit insecure about it.

My mom and I went to a restaurant together to have a dinner.
A few hours later we arrived home.
I decided to call Harry, but he didn't pick up the phone. I called 3 more times. He didn't pick up.

After that we went to bed. I felt very quick asleep, because I was very tired.