14.

Tuesday, 5 PM

I was getting ready for Harry's concert. I put a flair pants and a crop top on. I didn't put to much makeup and just did a bun.

I had a bread with chicken in my hotel room that Philip bought me. I ate it and then brushed my teeth.

It was 5:40 PM and Harry send a text.

Harry: "I'm on my way! x"

I didn't texted him back, I just sat on a chair and waited for him.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey sweetheart! You're looking good." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Wait.. did he just? Just called me sweetheart? I'm dying inside....

"Hey! I'm very exited for you concert"

"Yeah it's going to be cool. Should we?" - Harry

We walked out the door and I closed the door. His driver was waiting him in front of the hotel. There were already some paps.

"Wow.. they're everywhere!" I said

"I know! Just don't look at them" he said and walked into the car.

Half hour later we arrived at the arena. There were a lot of people. Harry's entire team. I felt so awkward there because I didn't knew this people. A gave a few people a hand and introduced me. Harry said I was a friend.
Harry didn't had time to keep talking to me, so he said that.

"I'm so sorry, but I have a lot to do. You can stay wherever you want! I have to practice some songs now" - Harry

"It's okay! This is going to be interesting" I laughed

He walked away to practice some songs with his crew before the concert began. He seemed so happy.

When he was done practicing we went backstage. He did his suit on. There was a woman doing his hair and makeup. He looked so hot!
Before his concert began he gave me a quick kiss on my lips and I wished him good luck.

I stood on the front row, where the bodyguard was. All his fans stood behind me. They're screaming, very loud.
When Harry was singing "Adore you", he blowed a kiss to me. That made his fans very mad. They're screaming at me. I kind of understand them, because I'm a fan too and if he did it to another girl I would be mad too. They're being very agressieve to me.
Harry stoped singing and went to me.

"Am, are you okay?" - Harry

"Yeah, but I don't want to stand here anymore. They're being very rude to me."

He looked very serious to the crowd and was thinking where I could stand.

"Come with me, you can watch on the stage" - Harry
He helped me get up on stage
"Right there, on the corner" - Harry

I saw his face, he was a little irritated with what the crowd did.

"Guys, I want you to treat her with respect" He said in the mic.

When he was done with the concert he came to me.

"Is everything okay with you?" He asked me

"Yeah, it's okay. I understand them..."

No I'm not okay... I wish I could be more than a friend and that everyone would be okay with it...

"No Amber, that's not okay! They can't do this! Not to you, not to anyone else. That is so bad" - Harry

"What ever... I love your show! You did it very well" I said and smiled

He gave me a hug and we walked to the backstage. He put a jeans and a hoody on. It was a bit late, he was tired and I was tired.

"You can sleep at my house if you want?" - Harry

"Yes, if that's okay?"

"Yes. I don't want to be alone. I'm almost every day alone. I will go in 10 minutes. I have to do a few things for tomorrow."
I waited for him to be done with his things and then we went together to his house.
When I was there, I thought I should sleep in another room so I asked him.

"Where is the other room?"

He laughed
"You don't want to sleep with me?" - Harry

"I mean... yes, but... I don't know about you?"

"Yeah you can sleep with me. I'm really tired so I'm going now. You can take a T-shirt from me if you want." - Harry
He walked to his room and I followed him. He gave me his T-shirt and I put it on. He kept staring at me, that made me shy.

"Come here! Can I give you a hug?" He asked

"Of course!" I went to him and gave him a hug.
I only had my string on and his T-shirt. He sat on his bed and I stood. While we hugged he grabbed my ass.

"So you think you can do it whenever you want it, huh" I pushed him on his bed. I sat on him and gave him a kiss

"Amm!!! You're making me crazy! I'm actually very tired so I really want to sleep now" he said

I lay next to him and let him go. He took off his clothes and than lay on his bed next to me.
I began to feel very nauseous. I wanted to puke so I ran to his bathroom. I didn't wanted him to see it, but I really had to!
He ran to me and held my hair.

"Am, are you okay? Did you ate something wrong?" He asked

"No.. it's just... I don't know!"

"Here, drink some water" - Harry
He took a glas water and gave me

"I'm fine. I think... I just ate something wrong!" I said

"Do you have a extra toothbrush?"

"Uhm.. I think so!" He said and immediately searched for one.
"Here!" He found one and gave it to me

When I was done, we went to his bed together.
He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Good night Am!" - Harry

"Good night!" I said