4.

"Amber wake up. I really don't like this idea." - Mom

"Uhhh.. what's going on? Stop shaking me"

"What you send me yesterday. About that weird Philip. That he wants to take you to LA?" - Mom

"Omg mom. It's for Vogue. Do you hear me? VOGUE!"

"Yes I hear you, but I'm not crazy to let you go alone with that man!"

"I'm not going alone with him. His name is Philip, he is a good guy! He is giving me a job!"

"Yes but..." - Mom
I interrupted her

"And we are going with the hole crew and other models to, like my age !"

"Okay. Call your father. He's not going to like that!" - Mom
She walked away and I screamed;

"I'm not going to live there ! It's for a few days.. omg you guys are so annoying!"

I went outside to walk a little and think about that.
I'm 21, I do everything alone so I really can go for a few days to LA. I never been to LA and I would love to see it. I tried to call my dad but he didn't take up his phone. I walked back home.

"Mom, I called my father and he said yes!"

"Wait, did he said yes ? I don't believe you." - Mom

I ran to my room and didn't gave the answer. I took my phone and texted Philip.

Me: Hey Phil, I can go to LA. When are we going? And how much does it cost?

He texted me back in a minute

Philip: That's great! We're going tomorrow. You don't need to pay it. Vogue will pay everything. Be here at my office 9 AM then we'll leave together to the airport! See you tomorrow

Omg.. I don't need to pay a thing. That's crazy...

I packed in everything I wanted to bring with me. I didn't wanted to take to much witch me. Shit.. I didn't ask how long we're staying.