19.

That same day

I was done with my work at Vogue. I took a uber and went back to the hotel.
I lay down in my bed and went throw my instagram. I was very famous at that point. Everything because of Vogue and that show for Valentino. I already had 4,5 million followers on Instagram. Before that I only had 3 K followers.
I got a text from Philip.
Philip: "Next week we're done with the Vogue project in LA. We're going back to The Netherlands. You did it very good today!"

I was very sad. I didn't wanted to go back home. I wanted to stay with Harry. It's going so well between us...
I decided to text Harry.
Me: "Going back home next week! :(."
I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brought my phone with me, because I wanted to listen to music while taking a shower.
A few minutes later a got a text back from Harry.
Harry: "that's a pity! :(. Can I go with you? ;)"
I laughed while I read that.

I had a shower and then put some comfy outfit on. I stayed in my hotel room and the personal of the hotel brought me a diner.
Harry has a concert tonight, so he couldn't come tonight.
Someone knocked at the door. I went to the door and opened it. It was Dylan.
"Hey! Are you eating right now?" He asked
"No come in." I said and letted him in.
He walked into my room and sat down on my bed. Next to my bed, I had the papers from the doctor about my pregnancy and Dylan was looking at it.
I quickly took the papers and put in my bag. But he already saw it.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked
"No!" I said while I took my phone
"Yes you are! I saw it!" - Dylan
He was laughing at me
"Who's your boyfriend?" He asked laughing at me
"Why the fuck are you laughing? Maybe you are the father!" I said very angry
"What? You didn't took the birth control?" - Dylan
"No! Now get the fuck out of here. Why are you reading my things? Go!" I screamed.

I was getting very mad. Maybe that was the hormones.
"Amber, I can't be father! I'm a model. I have to work and if I'm really the father I'm going to lose my-" I pulled him away while he was talking and closed the door.

I decided to text Harry
Me: "Hey handsome! Good luck tonight x"

At this point I knew I was in love! I wanted to marry this man and never leave him, but I know that he doesn't feels the same. He is so beautiful, he is so famous. He can get everyone he wants.
I was feeling so bad this day. The only thing I wanted to do was laying in bed and watching some movies.
I also wanted to cry, for no reason. I think that was my hormones.

I watched some movies on Netflix
I felt asleep while watching it. I woke up a few hours later because my phone rang.
Holly shit... I just felt a sleep. I slept 3 hours!

I looked on my phone to see who was calling. It was Harry.

"Hey sweetheart! I saw your text but I couldn't text you back. I'm sorry" - Harry
"No problem.. are you done with the show?" - me (I was talking very softly because a was still a little sleepy)

"Yes I'm done! Did I wake you up?" - Harry (Harry was talking very loud. He was almost screaming)
"I felt asleep.. I just woke up. Where are you? Why you talking like that?" - me
"Me and my band had a lot of drinks after the concert" - Harry (he was laughing) "do you want to join me? We can drink some wine and then go to my house?" - Harry
"No Harry, thanks! I'm pregnant, I can't drink!" - me

I heard Harry talking to other girls I began to cry, that's all because of my hormones. Harry heard that.

"Amber! Are you crying?" - Harry
I was crying a lot so I couldn't speak
"Amber? What's going on?" "I'm coming to the hotel right now!" - Harry

I don't know what's going on on my mind and I really didn't know what I just did. I was a little bit jealous just because I heard a voice of a girl talking to Harry.
This hormone thing is beginning to be very serious...

I lay on my bed and kept crying. I couldn't stop. It was so weird.
A few minutes later (about 20 minutes) someone knocked at the door. It was probably Harry.
I walked to the door and opened the door.

Harry ran inside, closed the door and hugged me. He was very worried about me.
He didn't said anything . He just kept hugging me.
When we're done hugging he sat me on my bad.
"Honey, what's going on?" He said and put his hand on my cheek.
"I don't know... I think that's my hormones." - me
"It's that all?" "I think it is something else sweetheart. Talk to me!" - Harry

He was so kind to me, but I couldn't say that I was jealous.
"It's... I'm just... I feel so alone here in this hotel room. I'm pregnant, I don't have my mom and my best friend here to help me..." I said crying

"O god..." he hugged me "sweetheart, you can stay with me! Everyday!" - Harry
"No... I'm.. I'm nothing from you. I cannot come in your house and then... and just stay!" I said and couldn't stop crying.
"Wait what? Nothing? You're everything for me Amber. I was feeling so lonely before I met you. People think that I'm always happy, that I have a lot of friend. My life is not that beautiful. You're making my days so beautiful! I'm so happy that I met you! - Harry

I stopped crying and looked at him. He putted his hand on my cheek.
"Trust me! I'm so happy that I met you. Now pack your things. You can stay the whole week with me! Come on!" He said and got up

I couldn't stopped smiling at him. He made me feel so happy.
We're packing my things.
I took my phone and texted Philip

Me: "I'm feeling very bad, so I'm leaving the hotel. I'm staying at my friends house. Call me if you need me for work."

I put my phone in my bag and then we went to his house by uber.