𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

They strolled along The Ponts des Arts together, enjoying the chilly breeze of dusk

They strolled along The Ponts des Arts together, enjoying the chilly breeze of dusk. Along the horizon of the River Seine, laid the most breathtaking sunset Amara had ever seen in her entire life.

The atmosphere in Paris was far different than the one India. While it was joyous and bustling with energy in India, it was serene and relaxing in Paris. It was true, what they said. Paris was filled with romance in the air, enough to intoxicate Amara.

Leaning against Timothee as they watched the sun disappear into the river, she let out a sigh of content. She expressed the softest, tiniest smile as she leaned her body into her boyfriend even more.

Timothee had a grin to match. While Amara was engrossed in the beautiful surroundings of the city, he watched her as her face basked in the million rays of sunshine.

"Why do you look like you love Paris more than you love me?" he teased.

"Do you want me to lie or do you want me to tell you the truth?" Amara teased back.

"Hurt me, won't you?"

"I can never love anything more than I love you, Timmy."

Timothee brought his hand up to his face and gasped audibly causing his girlfriend to laugh.

"I sad hurt me, not try and kill me, Amara!"

"Suck it up, Chalamet. You're a grown man."

"I feel like I don't know who you are anymore," he chuckled. "Paris has changed you."

Amara bent over in laughter as he continued to ramble about his sadness.

"You knew the consequences that came with bringing me to Paris but you brought me here anyways!"

"I brought you to Paris because you said you needed to do something here. Which you still haven't told me what it is you needed to do."

"To do this," she stated.

Amara reached into her pocket and pulled out a shiny golden lock with the key still attached to it and a simple black marker. Timothee widened his eyes at the sight of the lock and halted his steps, Amara moving to stand in front of him.

"Mars," he mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

"I know this might be too fast and I really hope I'm not scaring you right now," she started. "But I've never been so sure about this. A lot of people tried to get me to be in a relationship with them but I always said no, because I was scared of love. I never trusted myself enough to believe that I deserved it."

Amara had her eyes down the entire time she spoke, too afraid to look up to him.

"But with you, I-I feel like, it's okay to be scared. It's normal to be afraid of something you want. There was a distinct line in my life between being in love and being safe, before you came. Now that line's gone. You made being in love and being safe a protective circle around me. I always felt like Laila is all I'll ever need and that would be enough. But now I know, she isn't the only person I need in my life."

Timothee all but smiled at her shyness and her refusal to look up.

"If you say that the other person is Dev, I'm gonna jump into this river," he teased.

"No, you dumbass! I mean yeah, he's my brother but I was talking about you!"

Timothee laughed and brought her into a hug so tight, the air in her lungs were quickly depleting.

"I know, babe, I was just messing around."

"So?" Amara brought her hands up to show the lock. Timothée happily grabbed the marker from her and wrote down two words.

Meri jaan.

"Your turn," he said, giving the marker back to her. Amara smiled as she saw his writing. She stared up only to see Timothée already smiling down at her.

Heaving a sigh, she writes down.

Mon cherie.

Quickly locking it on the steel fence of the bridge, together they threw the key into the river.

Amara and Timothée embraced watching it slowly sink into the waters, disappearing forever.

"You ready to go?" Timothée queried.

She looked up and stood on her toes, grabbing his collar and puling him down for a kiss. Timothée's hands quickly placed themselves on either side of her face, pulling her in closer to him.

Amara broke apart, resting her forehead against his. Timothée tucked her hair behind her ears and softly placed a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm ready if you are."

••• THE END •••

Author's Note

Ahhh! Whirlwind is done! I hope you've enjoyed it lovies! I'm going to be placing this book under heavy editing, and if there are plot changes, I'll keep you posted!

Now that Whirlwind is done, check out my new social media fic; Riptide -portrayed by Arden Cho and Sebastian Stan! Hope to see you guys there!

I love all of you so much ❤️

✨ Vote | Comment ✨

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ⇾ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓 ✓ 🎉