47 - real life

Timothée had changed into a more stylish outfit as soon as he arrived. He was the most excited person to be there. It was his first time in India and he was already in love with the joyous atmosphere.

But of course, he was also excited to surprise Amara. When Armie had called him the week before to invite him and Saoirse as their plus ones to the wedding, he was beyond ecstatic.

He jumped at the chance to see Amara again and now here he was, shaking in anxiety. He joined Luca, Grace and Talia outside and they were catching up on lost time.

His eyes glanced around trying to find his favourite girl. Unfortunately, Amara was still nowhere to be found since he got there.

"Looking for your girlfriend?" Luca smugly asks.

"Man, come on. She's not my girlfriend."

"Do you want her to be?" Grace asks. Timothée deadpans, not knowing what to say. Of course, he wanted her to be his girlfriend but he was too shy to admit it.

"We ain't blind, we see the two of you shooting your shot all the time," Talia says.

Timothée smiles and looks down in embarrassment, answering their question.

"You guys got any tips that might be useful? I really wanna impress her."

"I think you've impressed her enough. She's whipped when it comes to you."

Timothée looks at Luca in disbelief. He wondered why a beautiful girl like Amara herself would want to be together with him. A tall skinny, curly haired boy.

"I don't know guys. I still feel like she has her walls up around me."

"Maybe, but we know Amara. You just need to make her trust you," Grace replies and her friends agree.

"That sounds a little difficult," Timothée mumbles.

"It is. But my gut tells me that you've got this," Luca encourages him.

"No time to waste, Timmy. There she is right now." Talia points to a crowd of girls, running around in circles.

They seemed to be chasing something or someone but Timothée couldn't clearly see what it was.

"Amara, give it back!" one of the girls shouted.

"Amara, come on! Give us our kite!"

The girls laugh and circle Amara, who was still unseen by Timothée.

Then the crowd broke apart and it was as if all oxygen was removed from the air. His breathe got knocked out as he gasps and laid his eyes on her.

She looked radiant like the sun, twirling in her beautiful grey lengha

She looked radiant like the sun, twirling in her beautiful grey lengha. Her long hair was left in her natural curl and all he wanted to do was run his hands through them.