𝟎𝟑.

── ✦ ──

Pov Chloe

A week had passed since Chloe's kiss with Jace and the shadowhunters' visit to Clary sister, who had stayed in Los Angeles and had no intention of helping Clary search for their mother. Chloe, who had feelings for the blond-haired, decided to continue the secret relationship between him and her.

The red-haired girl often texted with Jace, who returned to New York with his friends to continue searching for Clary mother. Chloe found out that her sister was the daughter of the worst monster in the Shadow World - Valentine Morgenstern, and Simon was kidnapped by vampires who wanted to give him to the Shadowhunters in exchange for the Mortal Cup. Fortunately, Izzy, Jace, Alec and Clary got Simon back, and Clary caused more trouble, which her sister Chloe expected.

Today Chloe had a girls' night out with her friends Maze, Linda, Ella Lopez and Maze's girlfriend Eva, away from the guys.

- I love meetings like this without the kids, Lucifer and his father problems, and guys who are idiots - Linda confessed as she placed her drink on the Italian wooden table in the living room. - How did you cope with him, Chloe? - A blonde-haired woman with glasses asked after a while.

- I just pretended to listen to him when I was fed up with the topic of his father, and then he usually drank alcoholic drinks and then I ended up in bed with him - Chloe replied as she finished her glass of whiskey and ice.

- I thought that friendship between men and women did not exist when you were in a relationship with this person - Said Ella Lopez, who knew the complicated love story of two friends who broke up and became friends.

- What should I tell you Ella, me and Lucifer had our epic love. At some point, things weren't working out between us because my boyfriend preferred spending time with his investigative partner, so we decided to break up and remain friends - The red-haired girl explained until Jace's name appeared on the screen on her phone, which was lying on the table.

- Oh Chloe, your boyfriend is calling - Maze said with a smile.

- Stop it, Maze, he's not my boyfriend - The red-haired girl said as she poured herself some whiskey and ignored her friend's comment. - We've only known each other for a week and he's in New York helping my mean sister find our mother

- But I guess you'll admit that Jace is handsome and your type - Eva said, wanting Chloe to be in a relationship with someone who deserved her. The brunette handed the girl the phone, and Chloe answered her call.

- Sorry, I have to answer - Chloe informed her friends and went to the balcony to answer Jace's call and have some privacy.

- Hey Jace, are you okay?

- Yes, but I wanted to talk to a certain beautiful girl and take a break from Clary

- I'm glad to hear that, Jace. I know you probably want to complain about my mean sister who is a magnet for trouble