𝟏𝟑.

── ✦ ──

After the intrusion of the abandoned one and after fighting with him, the injured and unconscious Chloe was taken to the infirmary, where she was examined by doctors and rested.

- What about Chloe? - Asked Alec, who was worried about his beloved.

- She's unconscious and they put stitches on her forehead, but she's fine - Replied Izzy, who was sitting next to brother.

- Don't fidget - Robert said as he cleaned the large wound on his son's arm.

- I don't squirm, it doesn't even hurt - Alec said before his phone started ringing. The black-haired man took his phone out of his pants pocket and looked to see who was calling.

- No talking, only treatment - Isabelle declared and took the phone from Alec's hands.

The girl left her brother and her father to answer the phone.

- Alec, I need you - Jace confessed on the other end of the phone.

- This is Izzy. We need you - Izzy said. - There was an attack at the Institute - The girl said after a while.

- Attack? - Jace asked, surprised.

- Valentine created forsaken who bypassed security - The girl replied.

- It's not possible, Izzy - Said the blonde man. - Nothing will get through them. These are defensive spells against all Downworlders.

- They had Seelie blood with angelic properties - The black-haired girl confessed. - Alec, Hodge and Chloe were attacked

- Are they okay? - Jace asked worriedly.

- Yes, but they're a bit bruised and Chloe is unconscious - The girl replied. - Fortunately, Hogde killed him - Izzy added after a while. - He was looking for...

- Mortal Cup - Clary finished for Izzy.

- Izzy, I'll be there as soon as I can - The blonde man said before hanging up.

One hour later

Chloe woke up, got some painkillers and a shower, then changed into a short, tight black tank dress a leather jacket, and high heels.

- How are you feeling, Chloe? - Lydia asked worriedly, who was worried about her Parabatai.

- I feel fine - She replied with a smile and looked at Lydia. - The medics said I can leave the infirmary - The red-haired girl added.