𝟐𝟎.

── ✦ ──

Alec woke up after his wedding night with Chloe, who became his wife, and saw that she was not in bed. The man got up and went to the bathroom to check if she had accidentally vomited into the toilet. Unfortunately the girl wasn't there.

Alec was worried about her, so he quickly changed and decided to go to the office, because that's where his wife was going to say goodbye to Lydia.

On the way, the man met his sister, who went with him towards the office. When they entered the office, they saw Lydie unconscious, lying on a broken table, and Chloe with a bleeding wound on her forehead.

Izzy ran to Lydia, checked her pulse, and gently shook her shoulder to wake her up. The black-haired girl drew Iratze on the blonde girl, and after a while the girl regained consciousness and moaned.

- Hodge - Lydia said as she looked at Izzy before she went to call for help.

At the same time, Alec ran to Chloe's unconscious body and knelt in front of her to check her pulse, which was weak. The man pulled out a stele and drew Iratze on the girl, and moments later the girl began to regain consciousness and groaned in pain and felt weak.

- What about Lydia? - Chloe asked weakly and Alec looked at her with concern. When the girl tried to get up, she felt a severe headache and was terrified when she touched her forehead with her hand and saw blood.

- Don't get up, honey. Izzy's with Lydia and you need to get checked out - Alec said as he gently grabbed her bridal style and carried her to the infirmary to make sure she and their baby were okay.

Some time later

After the doctors examined the girl and made sure the baby was okay, Chloe slept on a bed in the infirmary.

Alec entered the infirmary and was relieved to see Chloe, who looked better than - with her forehead wound almost invisible as well as her bruised neck. Chloe then started to wake up and blinked a few times to get used to the light in the infirmary. Moments later, Chloe saw her husband.

- Hey, honey - Chloe greeted weakly with a smile as she looked at her husband. Alec walked up to her and kissed her on the lips, and she kissed him back.

- How do you feel? Alec asked her as he sat down in the chair next to Chloe's bed and placed his hand on hers.

- I feel better. Fortunately, the baby is fine - The girl replied, placing her hand on the slightly visible pregnancy belly.

- I was very afraid for you and our baby - Alec confessed. - I love you very much and I don't want you or the baby to get hurt - The man said after a while before touching his wife's belly.

- Alec, you won't lose me or our child - The girl said with a smile. - Now go find Hodge