𝟎𝟎.

── ✦ ──

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

22 years ago, a red-haired girl with beautiful blue-green eyes was born, her name was Chloe Cordelia Fray-Garroway and she was the result of a short romance between Jocelyn Morgenstern and Luke Garroway. Chloe was born 2 years after her older half-brother Jonathan, a secret from Valentine Morgenstern.

After birth, the girl was raised by a sorcerer friend of her father's named Magnus Bane. She lived with him for 2 years and was happy with him until her mother fled to New York with the Mortal Cup and became pregnant with her younger sister.

Jocelyn never loved Chloe and had neglected her since Clary was born. Over the years, she constantly shouted at her older daughter, ignored her, and treated her as if she was the most disgusting creature in the world. Chloe knew her mother regretted giving birth to her and she liked to show it.

The young girl got used to such treatment from her mother, she learned to ignore it and not show emotions. When she was a child, she wanted the attention of Jocelyn and her sisters - to be loved by them, accepted, respected and to have a bond with them, but one day Chloe came to the conclusion that it was not worth pursuing them because it always ended in suffering.

The only person who cared for the girl and loved her was her father, Luke. He was the only one she could count on and she had a father-daughter bond. She loved her father and their time together.

Chloe's nightmare continued until the girl moved to Los Angeles on her 18th birthday to an apartment bought by her father, who couldn't stand Jocelyn and Clara's behavior towards Chloe.

Chloe started a new life without people who didn't love her. She only maintained contact with her father, whom she visited sometimes. The 18-year-old girl met new friends (including Lucifer himself), had several relationships that ended in breakups, and a new life that made her happy and allowed her to forget about the past.

But as we know, the past will come back someday and we will have to face it. Chloe had to face her sister and help her find their mother. At the same time, Chloe meets her soul mates: Alec Lightwood and Jace Wayland, who promised to protect their beloved and Clary from suffering.

── ✦ ──

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

***

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲-𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐲