𝟎𝟔.

── ✦ ──

When Simon and Clary were abducted, Alec called Jace, who, along with Izzy and Chloe, was at Meliorn's, who was talking to the black-haired girl. The three shadowhunters interrupted the meeting and went to Alec to help him find Clary and Simon.

Jace, Izzy and Chloe were annoyed that Clary got into trouble and got kidnapped and that Alec let her escape from the Institute.

- Where she is? Where is Clary? - Jace asked as he entered Clary burned-out bedroom with Izzy and Chloe in tow.

- She's missing - Alec replied as Izzy looked at her brother angrily.

- What do you mean? - Asked Chloe, who was angry that she had to save her sister before doing something more interesting with Jace.

- She and Simon were arrested while I was checking the back door - Alec explained, feeling the three of them's eyes on him, their faces full of anger. - They distracted me

- Mundane was here? - Asked a surprised blond-haired boy who didn't like Clary friend, who irritated him with his nerdiness.

-Simon? is he missing too? Fantastic - The red-haired girl said sarcastically.

- It was an unmarked car. I don't know where he took them - Alec informed them. - What have you done? - The blonde man asked him when he came face to face with his parabatai. He would rather spend time with Chloe than look for her sister and Simon.

Furious, Jace grabbed Chloe's hand and left, followed by Izzy, who took Clary backpack.

Few minutes later

Jace tried to track down Clary using a drawing. Unfortunately, it didn't help, it only irritated the blonde man more. Bored, Chloe was texting with her friends in Los Angeles until Jace spoke up, so she put her phone in her jacket pocket.

Jace cursed, losing his patience.

- We need parabatai tracking - Said the blonde man after a while and drew a tracking rune on his hand and Alec's, and they squeezed the drawing.

The rune didn't work and Jace was angrier.

- Alec, concentrate! - Jace shouted. - Alec!

- I'm doing it, Jace! - The black-haired man shouted. Chloe decided to intervene because she didn't feel like arguing between the parabatai.

- Jace, calm down. This is not the time to argue - The red-haired girl said as she approached them, and Jace took offense at her and left.

- Just as I suspected - Izzy shouted as she approached her older brother. - She wasn't arrested.