𝟎𝟕.

── ✦ ──

When Alec and Chloe slept, he slept cuddled together to her in her room after having sex. Clary and Simon took the injured Luke to Magnus to help Chloe's father. No one informed Chloe about her father's accident.

- What happened? - Asked Magnus, when saw his old friend, who had visible claw marks on his thorax and was leaning on Clary and Simon.

- He was attacked - Simon replied in a panic as he and Clary entered Magnus's apartment.

- He needs the wizard's help - Clary said, frightened. - He needs you

- All right. Put him here - Magnus said as he placed a white sheet on the couch, and after a while Clary and Simon placed Luke on it. The redhead girl found herself next to Chloe's father when the werewolf began to deliriously and call out Jocelyn's name.

- I'm here for, Luke - Clary informed her adoptive father as she brought his hand to her face. - Can you hear me?

- Clary, you need to listen to me and call Chloe. I need to tell you and her something, in case I... - Luke started to say.

- No, don't even say that - Clary said when she interrupted him.

- No, you and Chloe need to know - Luke stated, who had been hiding some things from his beloved daughter and Clary.

- He was bitten by an alpha, right? - Magnus asked worriedly, who was worried about Chloe's fathe,. He wanted to protect Chloe from Jocelyn, Valentine and Clary.

- Yes, why? - Simon asked Magnus in surprise. A moment later, Luke jumped up from the couch, his eyes turning emerald green and he growled loudly.

All three of them were terrified.

-Oh my God, Luke! - Clary screamed in fear.

- Hold him down! I'll be right back - Magnus ordered and walked away from Luke.

- Where are you going? - Simon asked terrified, but Magnus didn't listen to him and just went to the room with potions ingredients.

The wizard didn't want to waste time on a pointless conversation, he just wanted to save Luke because he didn't want Chloe to lose the only person who raised her and loved her. Moments later, he reappeared in the room with a few things in his hands.

At the same time, Luke tried to break free from Simon and Clary grasp.

- We don't have much time - Magnus informed them and put something into Luke's mouth. - It will start working in a moment

- What's happening to him? - Clary asked scared.

- Sudden transformation into a werewolf - The wizard replied. - It's a side effect of the alpha's bite - He added after a while, and a few seconds later Luke calmed down and fell asleep.