𝟎𝟐.

── ✦ ──

One day later

The shadowhunters had been in Los Angeles for several hours and were on their way to see Sister Clary. And Chloe Garroway was in her luxurious house and took care of her step-niece - Trixie (daughter of her friend who was a detective and worked with the red-haired girl's ex - Lucifer) and nephew Charlie (son of the angel Amenadiel and Linda Martin) , before she had to go to work at the Lux club, where she was the boss.

While Chloe was in the kitchen preparing a shake for Trixie, there was a knock on her door. The girl who was doing homework got up from the couch and went to open the door. When she opened it, she saw 4 people she didn't know.

- Who are you? - Trixie asked and Chloe heard her niece talking to someone.

- I'm Chloe's sister - Clary replied, who had no desire to meet her sister, who was happy away from her and had a more interesting life. - At home?

- You're that bitchy sister and the worst nightmare of her life - The little girl said contemptuously, and Clary was shocked by the girl's words. - You have the nerve to show up here after treating her badly

- Trixie, who are you talking to? - Chloe asked from the kitchen and started walking towards the door with a shake in her hand. - Honey, I told you not to open up to strangers because they might be a serial killer - The red-haired girl stated as she approached Trixie and saw her younger sister with 3 shadow hunters.

- I know Chloe, that's why you taught me self-defense - Trixie stated as she looked at her adoptive aunt with a smile.

Alec and Jace felt a bond with their older sister Chloe, who cared about others and got along well with children.

- Please don't say that ugly word again, even if someone deserves to be called that. And if you say this curse in front of your mother, she will forbid me from spending time with you - The red-haired girl announced and felt the eyes of two handsome men on her. - So here's your shake and go do your homework, just check if Charlie's asleep - Chloe said with a smile and gave Trixie the shake.

- Okay, Chloe. - Trixie stated before leaving to do her homework.

- Come in, because I don't want to create rumors - Chloe ordered them, and the shadowhunters entered her house. We'll go to my living room to talk - The girl announced as she led them to her living room, which was modernly decorated and full of photos of Chloe with her friends.

- What do you want, Clary? - Chloe asked coldly as she placed her hands on her hips and continued to look at her little sister.

- I need your help because our mother was kidnapped by a psychopath - Clary replied quietly, feeling her older sister's hateful gaze on her.

- Finally, the witch got what she deserved - Said Chloe, who resented her mother for ignoring her. Chloe knew that Clary had never felt the pain she felt in her entire life without the love from her mother.