Chapter 23: Whoop Your Butt

This chapter is dedicated to, once again, undefined_unclear. Thank you for reading bud!! :-)

Batmans POV:

I stood in shock as I looked at the dark creature with Katrina's golden voice. It was terrifyingly beautiful and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. "Kat?" I stammered unable to believe that this monster was indead my Katrina.

"Batz? Do like my work?" she cackled as bolts of electricty once again surged through the bodies that littered the snowy ground. "Batz, don't you think this calls for celebration? Hmmm, maybe some champaigne or wiiiine?" Her eyes held a spark of madness that I knew all to well. I'f seen it too many times in the eyes of the clown.

It was clear that he'd corrupted her. I may not have known her for very long but I'd felt that she was stronger than this. What if she'd given in willingly? That'd make her worthy of her own cell in Arkham. Wait what was I thinking?!

"Kat did you just..."I began but she cut me off, "plant those thoughts in your mind. Why would you accuse me of such things? You should know by know that I'll do that every chance I get and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"That's it Kat!!!" She wagged her electrified finger inches from my nose. "It's not Kat, not like this. This is when I'm the Mocking-Bird and I will be as evil as I wish 'cause you can't stop me." This made me let out an involentary growl. Why did she have to be so sexy when she acted this way?!

She started skipping away but I grabbed her arm. Her head whipped around and if looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under. She threw a punch and managed to just graze my chin. I ducked another swipe as I let go of her arm. As I was about to get up, I had too little time to react when her foot impacted on my left hip. Gosh did it hurt, she was powerful for some-one so small compared to me.

I lay on the ground in pain, I could get up and continue to fight but I refused to believe that it would help. It would probably make Kat, I mean Mocking-Bird more determined to beat me to a pulp. She stood above me with a wicked grin. "So much for the big bad bat. Tell me how did it feel to have a girl whoop your butt!?"

A/N:

How about that, exams are over, Geek Fest is one day away and I managed to write another chapter to work through my insomnia (due to excitement). I had a dream about spiders last night. When I finished writing this chapter the horrifying nightmare came back to me (darn you Crane!!!). The weird thing is; I don't have a fear of spiders I just don't like insects especially ones that bite. It's not that I'm afraid of them, heck, I've saved more spiders and creepy crawlies than I can count, I guess I just don't like ém in my dreams. Thought you'd like to know.

Love you my dreamers ♥