Chapter 30: Tag Team

Katrina's POV:

I freaked, I couldn't find him anywhere!

I'd searched almost all of Gotham and had barely found one clue as to where Joker was. I feared that I'd have to take drastic measures.

I took out my phone and located the number that, if it was a physical thing, would have had cobwebs on it. It had been ages since I'd recieved or sent a message to that number. I dialed it and that annoying dialing sound came on;

"Hello?" said the voice on the other end of the line.

"Hey Bruce it's me... I mean Kat, it's Kat" was my nervous reply.

"Kat? Why are you calling me at this hour, why are you calling me at all?!" He sounded aggravated. It made a small sly smile creep onto my face, I guess I liked getting a reaction out of him that didn't resemble that of a wall.

"I'm calling because I need your help finding him" I said blandly.

He didn't seem surprised, "meet me in the morning, Alfred will let you in."

"Thanks Bruce, it really does mean a lot to me."

"Don't thank me yet Kat." Then he promptly hung up.

Outside the gates of Wayne mansion I thought "Well... nothing I can do but hope for the best." The gate opened with a slow moan and I slowly entered. If your wondering what type of vehicle I was using, let's just say I 'found' one outside on the street.

Before heading off, I called up my mates. They didn't pick up so I left them this message: "We may just need a tag team reunion. Keep alert. I'll call when I need you." With that I was off.

Off to Wayne Manor to find out something I didn't want to hear. I guess the Tag Team idea was in need after all. Especially when breaking into Arkham and (firstly) escaping Wayne manor without the Bat catching wind.

A/N:
Sorry it's REEEAAALLY late but such is life. It's nearly done though. I would've made it longer but I probably would've never have finished it then. I will be publishing a few other books though (well once I get the time for it). Love y'all!

Oh and if your looking for a good Scarecrow fanfic then please read Paranoia by @MarvelanDCFan