Chapter 9: Just Thinking

Scarecrow's POV:

I sat in my cell thinking about my sister, I'd heard about her foster parents' death and only wamted to comfort her. If I could just get out of this cell.

I'd noticed, when I was first brought in, that Joker was more than curious about my sister. It worried me but only slightly. Joker wasn't the best of friends for my sister to have but it was better than the Bat!

On the night of my arrival I'd noticed how cosy they'd gotten and the looked they'd shared as they left that closet. It sickened me! She waa my sister and I could not protect her from the scum that was the Batman.

*knock knock* "Scarecrow it's time for your session," came Dr. Wrexlers overpowering voice. I always enjoyed seeing Kat in these sessions but I had a strange feeling that this would not be the case. She would never come near the cells and neither would any of the other docters, it was usually the guards who took us.

In Dr. Wrexler's interrogation room, which I was not as accustomed to, I was sat in the uncomfortable, metal chair. "Dr. Crane, would you care to explain your relationship," he skeptically questioned.i stared at him with no answer, if I'd told them, they might've assigned me to a new therapist.

My silence annoyed him, I could see it in his eyes. I took this opportunity as I knew it would not present itself again. I dropped the vile I'd hidden so well and the room filled with my gas. I sat there, immune, "I wonder what Kat is up to at this late hour," I thought.

Outside of the Asylum, with all my confiscated things, I ran through the forest. Catching my breath in time to see, in the distance, the Batwing flying over Gotham. He was headed to the Steel Mill. I knew; if Kat wasn't at home she'd be with him.

She'd seemed fiercer than usual. Her body would tense up when she frowned during her daydreams. Her mind had become a violent world of hate and revenge. I admired this though. Her anger turned to fearless rage was... amazing. I known for a while that she'd seen our family's heritage's true power.

In the sessions I could feel the electricity surge through the air. I'd often wondered if she knew the true extent of this power. As I watched her torture Harley Quinn in the Steel Mill, I knew that she'd found her strength in revenge.

Harley's body crumpled in a twitching heap on the floor. She couldn't speak, all she could do was feel the pain, it was fascinating.

A/N:

I decided Jonnathen needed to be heard and needed to get out. Please tell me what you think, I love hearing your feed-back.