Chapter 16: Silent treatment

Katrina's POV:

In the movie theatre I couldn't stop fidgeting nor concentrate on the movie. It was about something called a divergent and it seemed very interesting but I was too distracted. "He's hot!!!" gasped Maybel pointing to a very attractive guy with two peircing just above his eyebrow and well just all round smexiness!!

I asked her what his name was and she said 'Eric', hmmm suits him. Later I looked him up and saw that his true name was Jai Courtney and good lord he was HAWT! I hadn't noticed many of the other characters in the story considering that I was too busy thinking about Bruce.

Bruce had been giving me the silent treatment since the evening I frie...family zoned him. I felt bad but I just didn't return his affections in that way. I was not entirely sure who exactly I had feelings for but I had my suspitions. It was, unfortunately not Eric.

May and I stopped at a cute little greek restaurant and ordered a meze plator. It was taking a while and she needed the loo. In my loneliness I took out my phone.

Kat,
It's Jonnathen, I need a place to crash can you please help me out. Oh and we need to talk.
S.

Well that was unexpected. How do these people keep getting my number!!! It's not like I hand it out to every Tom, Dick and Jane! I guess it might just be that it comes with the teratory.

Maybel came back and saw the distressed look on my face, "What's wrong?" I knew that I could probably tell her but I chose to lie instead, "Just the whole Bruce thing," I'd tell her the truth later.

My phone rang and it was Austin, "Katrina would you mind coming in for the night? We have a patient I'd like you to help interogate. The Joker is also insisting that he see you." I nodded although he couldn't see, "I'll be come as soon as I can."

May looked a little disapointed that girlz-night had been cut short but seemed to understand. Before I got up our food arrived, well I never said I'd leave right away.

I got to the Asylum by cab because I still needed a car but I'd invest in that later. (Just so you know I left about half of the total amount for my dinner so Maybel wouldn't have to wash dishes. I'm not evil.) The doors loomed infront of me, I'd gotten used to their... loominess but at night it was a whole different ballgame.

The patient I was supposed to co-consult on was Poisen Ivy, apparently she had a knack for controlling male minds. Don't all girls though [ ;-) ]. I sat next to Austin and looked at this peculiar woman. She was gorgeous but had a sad glint in her eye. "Miss Pamela, would you be so kind as to tell me why you're here?" came the cold demand of Dr. Wrexler.

Her eyes scanned the room but stopped as she looked at me. "I'm here because the Batman dragged me here. Why else?" My, faked, friendly smile faltered thinking about Bruce but now was not the time. I tried again, a little nicer

"Miss Pamela..."

"Call me Ivy."

"Okay, Ivy, what were you doing before Batman apprehended you?"

She gave a innocent expression," I was just tending to my garden."

"Your garden of dead bodies I presume!"

The outburst came from Dr. Wrexler! He seemed a little too emotionally attached to the case and I asked him to leave. Ivy smiled deviously, "So Mizz Crane, word is your dating the Joker..."

A/N: might be able to update in a surge on the weekend yay. Any questions about the characters, her losing time or anything like that? If there are please ask.

You are all my mia columba's