Chapter Twenty-Five

{Vote, comment, fan! <3}

Picture: So, since this book is coming to an end shortly (I DONT WANT IT TO END, KAYDEN AND SAM HAVE BECOME MY BABIES OMFG!!!! DX), I thought I would make a banner. I think it turned out pretty damn good if i do say so myself!

Sam's POV:

"What?" I ask, my heart stopping, my breathing picking up, my smile growing. "Re-Reagen's back?"

Macy bites her lip and nods, a smile slowly forming on her face as well. "Yeah, he just texted me and said he was in town for a while. His boyfriend's family lives here and Harry took Reagen with him to visit."

I can't help but let out a bubbly, happy laugh/squeal. "Oh my God... Reagen... Oh God, I missed him, Mac. I missed him so fucking much it hurts," I feel my eyes filling with tears. "But now he's here. And we can see each other and I can show him Kayden and... And... Fuck, I'm just so happy!"

My sister pulls me into a hug, letting me release my tears. "I know, Sammie. I missed him too, and I can't wait to see him," She sniffles. "Soon. But right now, he said he's on a date with Harry, so hopefully later."

I nod and release my sister, packing the rest of my things with a large smile. "Oh, Reag can go on a double date with me and Kayden, and him and Harry!" I smile even wider. "Then we can all become friends and hang out!"

Macy laughs her sweet laugh of hers and sits on my bed. "It's nice to see you so happy, the last time I saw you, you were freaking out over Kayden," She offers me a sweet smile. "Is he doing better?"

I nod and think about my love. "Yeah, he's hanging out with West and Darren," My sister raises an eyebrow. "I'm sure Darren will behave."

Macy laughs and flips her dark hair over her shoulders. "You know, Reagen might be a little upset that your gay..."

I give her a questioning look. "Why would he be upset? He should be happy if anything."

She shakes her head, her bangs falling into her eyes. "Don't get me wrong, he will be happy for you, he just will be upset it took you so long to figure that out. When he told me he liked guys instead of girls, I obviously accepted him, and when he said that he thinks your gay too... Well I believed it," She stands and starts to pace. "And when he came out to mom and dad, they gave him the boot. He was thirteen, Sam. Do you know how hard it must have been for a thirteen year old to not only come out, but be "banished" by your parents?

"He was so scared, and I remember him crying the night he told you guys. But, the reason he may be upset, is because you got to live four years in a nice house with a family that loves you. And he might think that you kept being homosexual a secret from everyone so you could stay in this house longer. He will be pretty pissed off if you don't explain everything." My sister sits back down, a little out of breath from all the walking and talking she just did.

She has a good point though. Reagen may think I was not telling our parents just to stay in the house longer. That obviously isn't the case, but until I explain what happened, Reag may be mad.

I check the time, and seeing I will be late for meeting Hannah, I quickly shove the rest of my stuff into the two suitcases. "Okay, I got to go talk to Hannah," I pull the two suitcases off of the bed. "I love you, sis, thank you fir everything." I kiss her cheek. "Oh, and try and make those asshole creatures I used to call "mom and dad" lives a living hell?"

Macy laughs and nods her head. "Can do, little bro," She wraps her tiny arms around me and squeezes. "Trust me, I haven't talked to them since you left. Telling them to let you in was the first time I've talked with them since they kicked you out. I think it's disgusting they kicked you out because of your sexuality, and I'm thinking of moving in with Caleb."