Chapter Twenty-Six

{Two updates in one day! WAAAAAAH ONLY THREE OR FOUR MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!! Vote, comment, and tell alllll your boyxboy loving friends about this story! :-* <3}

Picture: West Destry

Kayden's Pov:

We rode back to my house in silence, the only sound coming from the car's radio. There wasn't much to say, I mean, what the hell do you say to your boyfriend's secret twin brother? So, did you watch the Lion's game last night?

We pull into my driveway, and sure enough, there is Sam's car. I let out a internal sigh of relief that this wasn't all a trick to make me believe Sam wasn't cheating.

I walk into the house to hear... Nothing. It is dead silent.

"Sam?" I call as the boys follow me to the living room. "Mom? Samuel Kendler! Patricia Whitly!"

A exhausted looking Sam rushes in, shushing me with colorful words. When he see's Reagen though, all the color drains from his face, tears well up in his eyes, and he smiles widely. "Re-Reagen?"

Reagen nods, and when I look between them, I can see how different they truly look, even though they are twins. Reagen is shorter, only by a couple inches but still shorter. He's also less muscular than my fiancé, and his hair is more brown as well. The facial structure is one hundred percent the same.

It's fucking freaky.

"Sam," He coos, acting as if he's Sam's older brother rather than twin. Reagen pulls his brother into his arms, tears in his own eyes as well. "Sh, it's okay. I'm here, it's really me."

Sam is crying like a baby, tears streaming down his face, mumbling "I love you. I missed you," over and over.

Reagen pats his brother back and pulls away from him. "I know, but I'm back and am probably going to stay,"

Sam seems to realize right now that I'm here too, because he smiles widely. "Reagen, I'm gay and this is my boyfriend Kayden," He gestures to me before putting an arm around my waist. "But... Considering you're standing here together... I figure you met?"

I laugh and explain to Sam what happened. "Sorry I ever doubted you, babe,"

My finacé shrugs it off and kisses my head. "You should be able to trust me, though. I would never, I swear Kayd," His eyes widen. "Oh yeah, I need to tell you what happened with Hannah!"

I give him a worried look. "What happened? Is the baby okay? Was Hannah mad?"

He shakes his head vigorously and gives me a proud smile. "Nope, it went perfectly!" He grabs my hand and gestures for us and the rest of the boys to follow. "Be quiet, please."

Sam opens the door, and sitting in a rocking chair is my mother, a small child in her arms. I wave to my mom and look at the baby, realizing that it's Sam's son. How could I not have told right away?! I mean, he looks just like his father minus his eyebrows.

"Guys, this is my son Rhett," He goes over to Mom and carefully takes the baby- who is sleeping peacefully- into his arms. His son stirs, but doesn't wake from his nap. "Isn't he the most precious little thing ever?"

I nod my head and stare at Rhett. He is so cute, his hair curly and dark like Sam's and his tiny mouth dripping with drool. Still, it's freaking adorable. "He's so cute..." I smile as Sam places a kiss on his son's head. "You're a good daddy."

"Yes he is," My mom's hushes voice enters the conversation. "He is so good with Rhett, he's a real natural. I don't even think your father was that amazing at calming down a baby even after you and Junie were born, Kayden."

Rhett squirms in his fathers arms, letting out a tiny whimper. Soon, it's full blown wailing, and it scared me so much I basically jumped into Darren's arms.

Let's just say... He didn't look happy about me being so close...

I mean... If that was West who jumped into his arms, I'm sure it would be a different story.

"Sh, Rhett, it's okay," Sam cuddles a crying Rhett against his chest. "Yes it's okay my boy. Yes it is. Who's a good boy? You are, yes you are! Stop crying for daddy please."

Magically, Rhett stops crying, only hiccuping once in a while.

"Damn, Sam," Reagen laughs and pats his brothers back. "You really are a natural!"

Sam chuckles and kisses the baby's cheek. "I guess. That, or Rhett just loves to hear me sound like a weirdo," I laugh at this and stare at Rhett, who is awake and grabbing at Sam's ear. His eyes aren't like Sam's at all; They are a brilliant green with yellow and hints of bronze.

They're stunning.

"Kayden, do you want to hold him?" Sam asks as he moves towards me. I look at the baby for a second before reluctantly nodding my head. I only held a few babies in my life, June of course and my older cousin's daughter.

"Here, let me help," Sam positions my arms so it will be easy to hold Rhett, and when my arms are all set, he places the baby in them. "Okay, now relax."

I listen and relax my body, seeming to know exactly what to do. "Hey cutie," I smile at a curious looking Rhett. He gives me a goofy little smile as well as I make baby noises at him. "Peek-A-Boo!" I say as I cover my eyes with one hand and move them away after a second, making Rhett scream with joy.

When I look around, I see smiles on everyone's face, even the grumpy ol' Darren.

While I look at Rhett once again, and than at Sam, I can't help but smile and think that all is right in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not da last chapter!

Buuuut anyway!

Sorry for the pointless chapter!

Blek, i dont feel well!

BUT ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOYED AND WAH ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS!

I love u all

Bye bye!

Xo,

ALYSSA