Chapter Twenty-Four

{Vote, cooooommemt, fan!!!!! Xo}

Kayden's POV:

As I stare at the two in shock, I feel my inside tumble, and I just barely make it to the bathroom before puking my guts out into the toilet. I stay in the bathroom, not believing what I saw, thinking- hoping- it was just a dream.

"No," I whisper to myself, rocking back and forth on the dirty bathroom floor. "No..."

I hear my name called, and it isn't until the voice is closer that I realize it's West. "Kayden?"

I silently sob, the tears streaming down my face in an unstoppable flow. West must hear my whimpers, because he knocks on the stall door and asks if I'm okay.

I don't say anything, and after a minute of silent cries, I feel West's arms come around me. "Kayden, what's wrong?"

My hands clutch at his shirt, and I bury my face in his shirt, muffling my no longer silent crying. "S-S-Sa-am was k-k-kissing ano-another guy!" My wails probably could be heard from inside the movie theater, but I could care less. Sam, my love, my fiancé was KISSING another man.

"What?" West asks, doubt in his tone. "Sam wouldn't do that. And why are you crying now? You were fine before and everything."

I shake my head, my finger shakily pointing at the exit. "H-he's here and he was k-k-kissing someone!" I clutch my best friend's shirt as if my life depends on it. "He promised, West. He told me I was his one and only, and he cheated on me!" West's hand rubs soothing circles on my back, and it reminds me of the first time I cried to him about Sam, when I thought he was toying with my emotions.

"Where did you see him?" My best friend pulls me to my feet and walks me out of the stall, his arm protectively around my waist.

I explain what I saw and where they were, but when we go look, no one is there. My eyes are glued to the spot where they were, my mind trying to wrap around what happened. Had it all been a figment of my imagination?

My question is answered, though, when Sam and the same guy he was kissing comes walking out of the theater together.

Hand in hand.

My heart deflates to the point to where he literally hurts to breathe. "See?" I whisper, my body feeling like it's on fire.

Before I realize what is going on, West is storming over to Sam, his hands balled into tight fists. I can't help but feel a sense of joy while seeing West confront Sam, being the good best friend he is.

"Hey!" West yells at Sam and the other guys back. They both spin around, a confused look on their faces. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Sam looks at the man he is holding hands with, then back to West. "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

Mine and West's jaw's drop, nearly touching the ground. West glares at Sam. "I knew you were dense, but you aren't seriously telling me you don't know me? What, did you hit your head and wake up with amnesia?"

The man holding hands with Sam speaks up finally. "Um, are you okay? Do you need me to go get someone for you?"

That is the final straw apparently.

"You want to get someone for me?!" West screams, holding Sam by the collar of his shirt. "What the fuck are you doing with another guy while your boyfriend is in the same theater as you?! Are you that retarded?!"

Sam shoves West's hands off of him. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

I move closer finally, gaining enough courage to speak to my fiancé. "Sam?"