Chapter Twenty-One

(VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY AND IF YOU LIKE COOKIES!... U should just vote for my randomness XD
AND CUZ I UPLOADED SO EARLY!!!)

Picture: So, this is how West came to be. I made him on FaceQ, and he kinda just came into the story! And BAM, we now have a perfectly amazingly funny West. But right here, ladies and gents, is how West looks in my head XD

Kayden's POV:

We hurry out of Sam's car and rush into the house, nearly knocking my mom along during the process.

"Hi boys!" She says happily, then it must hit her why we are running upstairs because she calls after us "Protection!"

My cheeks burn, but Sam snickers and promises we will be safe.

When we are in my room, Sam tackles me to the bed and attacks my neck and chest with kisses. We have been at the house for at least twenty minutes, but those were spent in a heavy make out session in Sam's truck. Now we were desperate to have an intimate contact like this.

"Sam," I groan as his hands slips into my pants. "I love you."

•••

"Jesus Christ," I pant, my body sprawled out on the bed with Sam on me. "That was..."

"Amazing," Sam finishes and places a kiss on the back of my neck. "Sure was, just imagine or Honeymoon."

A smile crept to my face at the thought of us marrying. Sure, it's a long time to go, but I can't be more excited. "Mhm," I mumble and move so I am laying on my back, staring at my love. "I love you."

"I love you too!"

I groan and look up at see West smirking at us, June standing behind him. "Asshole, leave, now."

"Caveman, no, never," West's smirk widens when he spots mine and Sam's clothes on the floor next to the bed. "Oh lord, you did the dance with no pants, huh? Junie, dear, close your eyes. You will catch their gayness."

June snickers and pulls at West's arm. "No, I like men, trust me. It's not like seeing Sam's ding-dong in Kayd is gonna turn me lesbian," She shudders. "Oh God, let's go before that blanket falls off of them or something." June pulls West one more time before walking off.

"Darren is here, by the way," West eyes hold a look, a sad, longing one. One that makes me sigh. My poor love stricken best friend, at least I got the man of my dreams. "He's in the kitchen." He nods at us once before walking to June's room.

Sam kisses me once more before pulling the covers off of us and throwing my clothes at me. "Come on, West might tell Darren we banged and Darren will choke on air and I will have to give him mouth to mouth," He shakes his head. "I don't want my lips anywhere near him, thank you very much."

"I doubt he wants your lips on his, especially after what we just did," I laugh and slip into my clothes. I hear a shuffling noise and the sound of shushing. I smirk and turn to Sam, who seems to catch onto my idea. We both start moaning loudly, gasping and making sucking noises.

"Oh yes!" I gasp, biting my lip to contain my laughter. "Right there, oh God, Sam! Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Sam puts a hand over his mouth, and a muffled laugh comes from his mouth. In all honesty, it does sound like a sex noise and we continue this until June let's out a tiny shriek and the sound of footsteps disappear away from us.