Chapter Fifteen

Sam's POV:

Darren still hasn't let up the knocking on the door, but I refuse to let him in.

I hurt my Kayden, and he even yelled at me. I have never seen Kayd yell at anyone, not even when Darren called him an ugly fag.

Both West and I yelled at Darren for it, but Kayd told us both to calm down and that he didn't care about homophobes.

"Samuel Lincoln Kendler, you open up this door right this second," I hear Mrs. Whitly call from outside my door. I can picture a stern look on her face and her hands planted on her hips as she demands I open up.

I don't answer, I simply curl back up into a ball on my bed and cry silently. Why had I been so stupid? If I hadn't used girls, I wouldn't be a father, and Kayden wouldn't be pissed at me.

Hannah is Darren's cousin, and we would constantly flirt. She is the first girl I have ever loved, and to this day the last. I don't love girls anymore, I just love my Kayden. Hannah dated me last year for a couple of weeks before moving out of state to Nebraska. Before she left, we had "goodbye sex" without a condom because we thought she would never get pregnant.

Well... She did.

And now I'm the father of a one year old boy I have never met and didn't plan on meeting. Now I might have to with Hannah here.

I should have told Kayden, but I couldn't. How do you tell your boyfriend he got a girl pregnant and has never cared to meet his son?

You don't, that's how.

The knocking subsides for a second, before it comes back, much softer this time. "Sam?"

I feel my heart shatter as the soft voice of my boyfriend floats through the door. "Sam, please let me in. I need to speak with you,"

I hug my knees closer to my chest and whisper "No,"

There is a sigh before I hear the doorknob jiggle and the door push open. Standing in the doorway is Kayden, a key in his hand. "Spare key," He explains as he pushes the door closed. "I didn't want to use it, but we need to talk."

I jump off the bed and try to run out the door, but Kayd holds the door closed as if his life depended on it. "Sam stop!" He raises his voice slightly. "Sit down, we need to talk. Please."

I give up with a sigh and slowly make my way to the bed. "Kayd, I'm so so-"

Kayden shakes his head and stares down at me, not sitting down. Oh fuck, he is still pissed. He's never going to love me again and I'm going to-

My thoughts are cut off when Kayden presses his lips furiously against mine, passion and love in it. I don't kiss him back for a second before wrapping my arms around Kayd's waist and pulling him to sit on my lap, our lips still moving in perfect synch.

To hell with speaking our problems, I think Kayd and I should just kiss every time we have a fight. We continue to kiss like that for a minute or so before Kayden pulls back and rests his head against my forehead.

"I'm sor-" I start to say again, but Kayd covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up Sam," He whispers as he pulls his hand off my mouth, his lips replacing it. "I'm the one who needs to apologize. I yelled at you for no reason. Yeah, you have a kid, big whoop. But that's not the thing that upset me, babe. It's the fact that you kept it from me that hurt me the most. I wasn't lying when I said I told you everything. You know everything there is to know about me from my weight to my dick size. I trust you with my life, Sam. If you don't feel the same way, I don't know how this relationship will work."

I gulped but nodded my head. "No more secrets, I promise," But that right there is a lie. I have a secret that few people know about, because it happened so long ago.

It kills me to even think about it, but since I know that... Problem... Will never show up, so I have nothing to worry about.

"Pinky promise?" Kayd asks like a little child, holding his pinky out and wearing a goofy smile.

I laugh but take his pinky with mine, feeling a little guilty I'm kind of lying. "Pinky promise,"

Kayden grins and pushes me down on the bed, his body hovering over mine. "I love you, Sammie boy," He presses his lips gently on mine, but it's not enough for me.

I grab his head and crash my lips back against his, making him moan and part his lips for me to claim his mouth. I happily explore his wet cavern with a hungry tongue, eagerly running my tongue against his.

My hands snake down to his hips, and I gently squeeze them before grinding my lower half against his. He moans into the kiss and tugs at my hair, evoking a groan from my own throat.

Kayden quickly strips out of his shirt before pulling off mine and exploring my chest with eager hands. He places sloppy, open mouthed kisses all over my chest and stopping at my nipples, where he takes one in his mouth.

"Kayd," I groan and grip his hair. I pull his head back up to mine and whisper huskily in his ear "I want you to fuck me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been a bad girl, these chapters have been far to short

:(

I hope ya'll dont mind tht much :)

Hmmmm im really tired cuz i just worked my booty off at da gym and ugh, my arms are DEAD

ANYSHWAY!

I am writing a new book!!!! I'm posting the first chapter now, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE check it out and tell me wat u think

Please?

I'll give u a cooooookie!

*waves cookie in ur face* Mmmm, chocolate chip. YUM YUM!!!

But seriously u guys, i love u all to the max and u guys make me smile and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND STUFF CUZ UR COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE!!!!

I was reading them yesterday and was laughing so hard XD <3

Ugh, u guys r amazballs

I WUV U!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ALYSSA! ;)