Chapter Twenty-Nine (END)

{WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! This is the end, my lovelys! Vote, comment, and enjoy the end! :'( Make sure you read to the end to see thank you's and a description of Change of Heart!}

Picture: Collage of Sam and Kayden pictures :')

Kayden's POV:

~Three months later~

This is it. This is the day when I marry the love of my life and call him my husband.

I'm even more anxious now than I was at graduation, but that ended perfectly with a celebratory party thrown by my friends and family, and some celebratory sex from Sam.

I'm so excited, but oh-so nervous. Smiling down at West- who is trying to fix my tie- I laugh and gently push him away. "You can't do anything, you useless fuck," I giggle as my best friend pouts. I must admit, West looks pretty hot in his suit, his purple hair stylishly messy and his face shaved.

"This useless fuck is the one who threw you that bachelor party, so shut it, mister," West slaps my chest playfully, going back to work on the red tie around my neck. "This tie is the fucker, it won't TIE!" With a tug, he finally gets it tied perfectly. "BITCH! I OWN YOU TIE! SUCK IT!"

Slapping my forehead with my hand, I push West away from me, smiling softly at my reflection. My hair is swept to the side, hairspray holding it back nicely, and my brown eyes seem to sparkle. My slender body is wearing a suit- Black jacket, white dress shirt, black pants, and black dress pants. The red tie just makes everything come together, and I must say, I look quite nice.

"You look so handsome," West says quietly, smiling at me. "I'm so happy for you, Kayden, annnd I'm impressed with pick of best man." He winks, knowing that he's my best man but wanting to hear it AGAIN.

"Yes, West, you are the greatest best man," I sigh dramatically and laugh a bit. "Thank you for being such great best friend. I love you so much."

West dabs at his eyes, chuckling a bit. "You're making me cry, you ass," He pulls me into a tight hug. "I love you, too, Kayd. I'm so glad we're friends."

I catch a glimpse of his arms and pull back. "Whoa, what's with all the scars?" I ask, slightly horrified. West wouldn't cut, would he?

West quickly tugs his suit sleeve down to conceal the cuts. "When I was little, I was really clumsy and fell a lot, so I have a ton of scars," He shrugs as if it's the most normal thing in the universe. Not wanting to get into his business, I simply nod and take a deep breathe.

"I'm getting married..." I whisper, rubbing at the tears forming in my eyes. "I'm getting married at eighteen years old to the man I love... Never thought that would happen."

My purple haired friend claps my back and offers me a smile. "Yes, sir, you are," Looking at the time, West starts freaking. "You won't be, though, if you don't hurry the fuck up!"

I nod and quickly check myself out before rushing out the door and to West's car, since Sam took his and West wanted to carpool. As quickly as he can, my best bud speeds to the tiny chapel where our wedding is to he held. Outside, my mother is standing, pacing back and forth. I smile when I see her, her honey colored hair pulled into a neat bun on top of her head, a beautiful lilac dress on, and silver heels. She looks stunning.

"Kayden Brendan Whitly! You are nearly late!" My mom cries, rushing over and pulling me in for a hug. "Everyone was freaking out when you weren't answering your phone and- Never mind, you're here, that's all that matters."

I smile at her, but it drops into a horrified frown when I see the man walking towards us. "D-D-Dad?" I whisper, memories flooding back.

No, no, no, no! This can't be happening! Not on my wedding day! "Make him go away," I whimper to anyone who will grant my wish. "Please."