Chapter Three

Sam's POV:

As I continue to make out with the ginger from earlier today- who's name I found out is Bella- Darren grabs my arm and pulls me off of her.

I swear, he doesn't want me to bang her or something!

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yell over the loud music. When I look around, I see that there are barely any people in the house, and when I look over my best friends shoulder, I see a mob of people in the front lawn. "What's going on?"

Darren shrugs his shoulders and grabs my arm again, towing me away from Bella and into the sea of kids. "Why are they chanting sexy? Is someone putting on a strip show or something?"

I snicker, hoping that if it is a strip show, it's a sexy girl.

"What is with all the commotion?" Darren asks once we are through the crowd. Laughter surrounds us as Dean Calvin holds up his phone, showing us a video of a kid calling himself sexy. I cannot help but laugh as he wiggles his bum and smirks, just to turn around and scream when he sees the person who is recording it. When I see his face, I immediately knows those eyes. It's the boy from yesterday.

I look over and see the boy from the video, standing in the middle of all the people with the look of pure terror and embarrassment in his coco eyes. When his eyes meet mine, he doubles over and pukes all over my lawn.

Most people let out a little scream and jump back, but my eyes are still trained on the blonde haired boy- who is still emptying the contents of his stomach.

Everyone around us laughs at the boy. What's his name? Kevin? Kyle?

Kayden, that's it!

"Stop laughing!" I yell, silencing everyone and making them stare at me with wide eyes. "Can't you see how embarrassed he is? Way to make him feel even more like shit." Kayden looks at me, shock etched in his face.

I walk to the blonde haired boy and grab his arm, helping him stand up straight before draging him away from the crowd. "I'm sorry about them. They're douche bags."

Kayden just stares at me with wide eyes as I pull him into my house and to the bathroom. "Wh-why did you do that?"

That's a good question. Why did I do that? Even though it is horrible, I am not the nicest person and you couldn't pay me to do something like that.

Yet I did, for Kayden. For a kid I barely know.

"I have no idea," I answer truthfully as I hand him a damp wash cloth. "Wipe your face. You have... Vomit all over it." My nose scrunches up but I'm not that disgusted. My mother works in the hospitals, and when I was little I would watch her work or help her. So I'm kinda used to puke and blood and stuff of that nature.

Kayden cautiously takes the towel, as if I was going to do something to him while I handed it to him. "Thank you..."

I smile at the boy before me, dirty blonde hair messy and pressed against his face, big brown eyes that always hold that little glimmer in it, and a cute little nose.

Woah... Did I just call a guys nose cute?

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm straight! Hell, I'm straighter than straight, and everyone knows it. I have at least fifty girls who can back me up when it comes to that.

"Sam?" Kayden pulls me back into reality, and when I see him a weird feeling washes over me. Oh man, what the fuck is wrong with me. I am not falling for a dude. No way Jose.

I am straight.

One hundred and ten percent straight.

And so is Kayden... I think.

I Think I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें