Chapter 31

" (Y/n)! Stop!" Izuku yelled.

" Alright come on! I've been waiting to smash your face in since I first saw it! I'll finally be rid of you!" Kai yelled.

" We'll just met in hell! The only difference is I'll be on a throne and you'll be graveling at my feet you fucking murderer!! I'll fucking end you today! For both my brother and Eri!!" (Y/n) yelled as she pulled the trigger on her gun firing multiple rounds off at Kai she was also focused on dodging his attacks that followed hers.

" Neither you or Eri understand the value of her power! By developing a Quirk, you make leaps forward through extensive research I have been able to extract Eri's power and successfully brought it to its pinnacle! And the result is merely not the ability of rewind the body, No... but a flow that runs even deeper...the flow that brought about our kind the ability to rewind back to before the mutation happened! That is the power that lives within Eri! The power that extinguishes ones Quirk factor returning them to normalcy! Kai shouted As his body started to mutate.

" You talk too fucking much bastard!" (Y/n) screamed slamming her first into the mask that covered his mouth so hard blood started to flow from it like a waterfall.

" This power... this is the power to destroy this word built on top of quirks! The power to destroy the way things are! That is Eri!" Kai yelled, (y/n) quickly jumped back as his monstrous mutation reach out for her.

" (Y/n)! Please calm down I'm begging you!" Izuku yelled out to her as she skitted to a stop beside of him.

" I'll fucking kill him Izuku. One way or a damn other. I won't let him live like I did Shigaraki. He won't breath again after this day! And he'll never touch Eri again! I know you won't support me in this decision but do you want him to hurt her again?" (Y/n) snapped, as she watch Izuku tighten his grip on Eri.

" Let's kick his ass (y/n). After that I don't care what you do to him. But he's not ever getting Eri back." Izuku said as he glared at the monster in front of them.

"She is not a product made for brats like you who can't appreciate her value!" Kai yelled as he attacked the group.

" Again I say! You talk to FUCKING much!" (Y/n) yelled firing a round of bullets off at his left side while Izuku made a swift attack to his right.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TODAY KAI!" (Y/n) screamed at him.

" That's was (y/n) screaming." He said as he felt his heart drop down into his stomach.

" We have to get up there. That wasn't a scream of pain and fear. That was a scream of pure anger." Mekhi said as he pushed himself up shakily.

"None of you are in any shape to go up there and fight, he'll kill you." Ochaco said concerned.

"How many people did (y/n) kill?" Aimilios asked.

" Not many. Or none at all." Tai replied.

"I don't see why that's important to this situation. This is a life or death situation." Nighteye snapped at them as Aimilios raised his hand up to practically hush the older man.

" How many people did WE kill?" Aimilios asked.

" I killed ten." Tai replies as he started to count over again on his fingers to make sure he was right, and nodded once he was finished.

" Twelve." Mekhi said without hesitation,

" How about you Aimilios how many did you kill?" Tai asked.

" Thirty." Aimilios said as he finally pushed himself up from the ground.

"Tai Tell your Nomu to gather every DEAD body they see and every single one of Overhauls men they can find and bring them straight here." Aimilios ordered as Tai turned to the Nomu and repeated the orders.