Chapter 36

" What are you going to do now fucker! Me and Kirishima beat down all of you undead body guards!" Bakugou laughed.

" Oh here we go." Mekhi said rolling his eyes as he dodged an attack from Shinso.

" Damn it. Did they really have to do that this early? Tai Is going to hand their asses to them." Aimilios said as he dropped a passed out Mineta to the ground.

" Come at me pretty boy, I'm a lot more than my quirk." Tai said as he waved him over.

" I'll believe it when I see it!" Bakugou yelled as he charged Tai with Kirishima at his side.

Tai hit a few pressure points on Bakugou body shutting  his quirk down. " Oop, guess you can't blow me up anymore sparky." He teased with a smirk.

Tai then turned his attention to Kirishima slamming his hand into his face. " I actually didn't even feel that but I bet you did." He said with a smirk shaking his hand out a little .

Kirishima brought his hand up to his face, that was blood that was trickling down his rock hard body.

" Bro! That was an amazing punch! You busted right though this!" Kirishima said with a grin.

" Don't support him shitty hair!" Bakugou snapped.

" Oh is sparky mad because his boyfriend complimented me?" Tai said making a mocking pout at Bakugou.

" You're a little shit!" Bakugou snapped as he threw a punch at Tai. Which he quickly dodged.

" Ohhh too slow pretty boy!" Tai said slamming his foot into the side of Bakugou's face sending him flying off to one side.

" Just gonna stand there and watch me beat the shit out of these two, Aimilios?" Tai said as he put Kirishima in a head lock.

" As much as I'd love to watch you go ape shit on some kids I have better things to do." Aimilios said turning his back to Tai waving and walking away.

" Oi! Endeavors kid." Aimilios said as he approached Shoto.

" Let's go." Aimilios said taking a fighting stance.

" I don't have a problem with that." Shoto said sending ice his way.

Aimilios was quickly to dodge all of the ice spiking up out of the ground at him.

" That all you got! It's really cute!" Aimilios said sliding down the ice hill and landing directly in front of Shoto pacing his hand over his face.

Shoto was quick grab his wrist and flip him over onto the ice covered ground.

Aimilios groaned as he sat up, " That kind of hurt Sho. Not really fair. I'll have to pay you back For that." He said putting Shoto in a tight head lock.

" Shit." Shoto said grabbing a fist full of Aimilios' hair attempting to flip him over again.

" Aww now stop that before I catch feelings!" Aimilios said slamming Shoto's face into the ice he had created.

Shoto sat up trying to stop the bleeding on his forehead. Fire burst out from his left side causing Aimilios to jump back.

" Woah! Fuck!" He yelled as the flames grazed his arm.

" You wanna fight dirty, lets fight dirty." Shoto said standing up.

" You can't knock me out if you can't get close enough to touch me." Shoto said as he walked closer to Aimilios with flames going wild in his right side.

" You trying to roast me alive?" Aimilios said through gritted teeth as he backed up.

Ice then spiked up from the ground causing Aimilios to jump back more. ' I can't keep dodging, he's driving me further back from him so he'll have the advantage. If I'm having this much trouble I wonder how Mekhi is doing with that purple haired kid. Of fuck!' Aimilios thought tucking into himself and rolling on the ground as fire flew over top of him.