Chapter 4

(Y/n) stuffed her hands inside the hoodie pocket. The sun was setting over the city. She watched her feet graze over the side walk.

A sigh slipped from the girl's lips. She looked up at the sky and took in its soft colors, she continued walking until she reached a large steel gate.

The bars keeping her from whatever was in the inside, was painted black, (y/n) took a deep breath pushing the steel gate open.

In what looked like a lonely field sat a singular head stone. ' Yuuya (l/n)' was craved in the cold slab.

" Hey bro. I guess ya been a while huh..? I know I should visit more, but I've been busy lately you know?" She said standing in front of it as wind blew through her hair.

"I'm sorry no one is out here to keep you company. Has to be lonely. But I think it's beautiful here, you'd love it. It quite too." She said smiling sadly,  trying to hold back tears but failed as the they streamed down her face.

" So weak for some who can mass murder people with in hours and have not remorse." She heard a male voice said as she quickly looked around.

Blue fire soon came in her direction, she quickly reacts by flipping out of the way. Some type of needle came her way, (y/n) grabs it jerking it with a lot force dragging whoever threw it into the light. A girl with blonde hair was dragged out.

" Hm. So Tomura sent his action squad to take care of me? Or is he here too? If he is."(y/n) said her face now with killer intent painted on it.

"Then I might lose  my control again." She snapped pulling a gun out from her waist band loading it.

" Don't be getting to cocky." Dabi said harshly, as more fire surrounded her. (Y/n) took her aim while she was among the blue blaze.

She slowly pulled the trigger, the bullet  shot through the flames causing the steel to heat up. The bullet made impact with Dabi's shoulder, he let out a lower growl gripping his shoulder.

(Y/n) walked through the flames, "Where's your brave faces now?" She snapped as Toga ran at her with a butterfly knife flipped open.

(Y/n) grabs her by the wrist twisting it then disarming her. (Y/n) then stabs the knife into Toga's shoulder and throws her out of the way. "

"Now it's just me and you flame boy." (Y/n) growled lowly as he remained silent.

" It would be a shame if you ended up like him wouldn't it?" Tomura said nodding down at the gave stone, walking away from the shadows he was hidden in.

" You shut your mouth you piece of trash!" (Y/n) screamed pointing her gun at his face.

" I'm not here to fight. I'm actually here to ask- agh!!" He yelled as bullets went through his arms, (y/n) quickly ran behind him grabbing both arms and putting her full body weight into a foot she placed in between his shoulders practically trying to tear them from their sockets.

In pain Tomura grabbed a hold of her wrist, " Nothing hurts me when I have the intent to murder a bastard!" She yelled as she saw Toga get up ready to attack her.

(Y/n) throws Tomura at her , knocking her back down with Tomura. (Y/n) then looks over at Dabi, " You're just like us don't try to hide it by running around with those stupid UA students." Tomura said stumbling up dangling his arms.

(Y/n) begins to to laugh, " No! You're wrong! I'm better! I could kill every last pro hero if I wished, but your little 'league' can't kill one without that stain bitch." She snapped, " And you." She said looking at Dabi, " I'm sure your little half and half brother misses you why don't you go see him sometime. Or your sick mother? What about her would she be proud of you now? "(Y/n) said smartly to the dark haired male who seemed to be filled with shock.