Chapter 7

"What's your name?"

"(Fake name) (Fake last name)."

" Why were you here?"

" To visit my brothers grave."

" ID."

"Here." (Y/n) said handing the officer her fake ID.

"You don't look 19." The officer said looking down at her.

" Listen! My brother's resting place was just set up in flames and your worried about my age!?! What kind of damn police officer are you!?" She screamed jamming her finger into the mans chest.

She jerks the fake ID from his hand and  jams her hands into her hoodie pocket. (Y/n) begins to storm away from them.

"Miss I have to ask you to-"

" Shut the hell up!" She yelled, clenching her fist in her pocket, digging her nails into the palm of her hand and running away from the site.

' I'll turn this city into a war zone just for you Tomura.' (Y/n) thought looking at the sky, as her phone began to ring. She ignores it and continues to walk again until she reaches the new hideout.

" We thought the pro heroes got a hold of you!" Tai yelled at her.

" See what I told you? That stupid UA kid almost got you caught." Mekhi said turning to face (y/n)  from the computer chair.

" They burned up Yuuya's grave site. And I'm taking action now." She said with something burning in her eyes, something the two males have never seen before.

" Who?" Tai asked.

" Who do you think?" She snapped.

"The league wasn't it?" Mekhi said."

"You're not that dumb I guess ." (Y/n) snapped again anger seemed to be pouring out from her.

" What exactly are we going to do about them?" Tai asked leaning up against a chair.

" Mekhi find the drug dealers in the main city." (Y/n) ordered.

" You'll get caught by the heroes, are you stupid!?" Mekhi shouted out standing up.

" That's what I'm hoping for." She said scratching her head tiredly.

" Something like this will take a week! Do you even hear me (y/n)!?" Mekhi yelled out to the female. 

" Loud and clear. Like I said. That's what I'm hopping for. Take your week. I'll be ready." (Y/n) said walking into her room closing the door, as the two males stared at each other in confusion.

(Y/n) pulls her phone out of her pocket and looks at the missed call. ' Izuku?what did he need?' She thought calling him back.

" Hello?" She said, " Oh thank goodness. Since you didn't pick up I was worried. Why were you in such a hurry today?" He asked her.

" Oh  I was just moving into my new place that's all. The land lords told me my stuff was in and I needed to unpack." She said laying back on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

" So u-uh I-I was wondering if y-you want to hang out with m-me tomorrow?" Izuku stuttered.

"Sure I've got no plans." She said smiling,z

" Thank goodness." She heard Deku mumble on the other side of the line.

" What did you think I'd turn you down? I've got news for you that won't happen because I like spending time with you Izuku, I really do." She said smiling even though he couldn't see her.