Chapter 39

(Y/n) panted no matter what they did the 'Nomu'  just kept multiplying. They only started out with five now there was well over thirty they were trying to fight off. Even though the street was filled with people little over an hour ago no pros showed up, she knew for a fact someone would have called in the police or pros.

" Hey watch out!" Hawks yelled as he pinned onto the attacking monsters to the wall beside of her with his feathers. " Don't go dazing off like that!" Hawks yelled to her.

" Oh shut the fuck up." She said rolling her eyes grabbing and slamming another attacker into the wall beside of her bust it's head open only for another one to crawl out of the wound.  

(Y/n) made a fast back track to get away from it before I caused damage that would cause her to be down for longer than they can afford. " Try calling back up again." (Y/n) said slinging the monster away from her.

" I've tried at least three times nothing is going through to the commission." Hawks said as he bumped into (y/n)'s back.

" Are these some type of Nomu you and Dabi cooked up?" (Y/n) said in a whisper, venom lacing over her words.

"No! Don't talk about that out in the open damn do you want me to get killed?" Hawks snapped.

" Right on the  fucking nose." She said slamming her elbow into the face of a ' Nomu' sending it flying back away from Izuku.

" Thanks babe." Izuku panted wiping the blood that was trickling down his nose away.

(Y/n) smiled at him before her eye caught a glimpse of a ' Nomu.' Coming up behind him. " Watch out!" She yelled Slinging Izuku away by his shirt quickly taking his place.

" Got you~." The ' Nomu.' Croaked out as a fully grown man shot out of it's mouth. The man grabbed (y/n) by the throat before ripping it out.

(Y/n) started to speak as blood gushed out of her mouth, she was finding it hard to find air as she gasped out for it. ' My wind pipe and vocal cords should be healed up by now what's going on?' She thought as put her hands up to her blood throat.

Gasping she glared up at her attacker as he slithered back into his vessels throat. Her hands now covered in her own blood that never stopped rushing from her throat.

" (y-y/n)!" Izuku screamed in a panic as he fell down at her side pressing his hand up against her neck as well as though his attempt to help would work.

(Y/n) tried to speak only for her voice to be mute.

" H-Hawks!" Izuku screamed out terrified.

(Y/n) was left gasping for air to old receive nothing as blood popped up in her mouth and spilled out of the sides.

" Hey! Hey kid! Can you hear me?" Hawks said in panic as (y/n) nodded slowly.

The amount of pain she felt from this was unbelievable. She would have much rather been shoot full of bullets than ever feel this again.

" Hand her here." Hawks said frantically to Izuku.

Izuku remained still in hesitation, " Come on damn it! She's hurt she needs to get to the hospital!" Hawks snapped.

" I love you (y/n). I'll see you when you wake up." Izuku  reluctantly each her over after kissing her forehead

In a matter of seconds Hawks shot up into the sky, " It's going to be okay (y/n)." Hawks said, those where the last words before she slipped out of consciousness.

It took hours of recovery time before she woke back up. She felt her finger twitch before her eyes slowly opened.

" Deku.... are you here?" She groaned attempting to scan the room.