Chapter 3

" Why are you hanging out with  those UA Students, (y/n)?" Tai said as she walked into the hide out.

" Because I can?" She said shrugging, not truly seeing the problem in it.

" Not. A. Good. Enough. Answer! You're going to get caught and you'll never see the light of day again! I don't think you want that!" Tai shouted as Mekhi stayed silence.

"You wouldn't understand my thinking, idiot. If we have a connection with UA, and with people in the HERO PROGRAM, it may work in our favor if your tiny little brains couldn't figure that out." (Y/n) snapped at him.

" That still is a big risk (y/n). You could get caught by the heroes at that school, what will you do if they tell their students about you?" Mekhi said calmly.

"They won't. Some students think their all that and will come hunting for me. The teachers won't let that happened because they find me very dangerous, because they know nothing about me. I think things through, I'm not an idiot." (Y/n) said rolling her eyes.

Tai was tapping his foot impatiently, biting his tongue, he wanted to yell at her and tell her how ridiculous her though process was.

"  There supposed to be a black market sale tomorrow around noon, you'll be going. And try to blend in. In other words dress up." He said pointing to the girl in (favorite edgy outfit).

"Kill anyone I come in contact with?" (Y/n) asked as dusted herself off feeling as though Mekhi's statement dirtied her outfit.

" Yes, Any money  you get ahold of bring here, like usual." Mekhi informed her.

" Alright. I'll have job done in a 3 hours tops." (Y/n) said stuffing her hands into her pockets then waving to her room.

" Ah Son of bitch!" She shouted as glass cut into her foot. (Y/n) looks down at the broken picture frame, the broken shards of glass still lay there.

She sighs, bending down and beginning to pick up the glass then throwing in it in the trash.

(Y/n) slowly picks up the picture and looks at it. Her mind swirls around, then back to a far off memory. 

That day was the day she had been wanting for. "
Come on big bro! Open it! I know you got in!" 10 year old (y/n) shouted jumping and down at her brothers feet as he held a letter from UA.

He smiled down at her, opening the letter he read over it. " I got in." He said his voice full of relief.

" Did you get in the hero course bro? Please tell me you did! You'll be my favorite hero!" She said as her brother ruffled her hair laughing.

" Now I thought All Might was your favorite hero?" He said he said smiling.

" Not once you get into the game! You'll be my favorite hero! You always have been! Always will be! My big bro is the best hero ever! He's going to be number one!" She shouted fist pumping the air running around as her brother chased her playfully.

A tear slides down the now 16 year olds face onto the picture, covering the boy's face.

' You will always be my hero.' She thought setting the picture down unit original place sighing and wiping her eyes.

She started to become angry with herself. ' why am I some damn weak? Why couldn't I kill that god damn man when I had the chance?' She though clenching her fist, as blood dripped from her hand.

The next morning, she jogged out to the crosswalk. " Morning (y/n)." Izuku said smiling and waving, " Morning Izuku." She stopping beside of him smiling.