Chapter 33

Jungkook: 30 weeks pregnant

Taehyung: 27 weeks pregnant

Jin: 27 weeks pregnant

A month ago Jungkook and Taehyung met with the OBGYN and have already bought everything they need. Today the triplets are with Jin and Namjoon, while the twins are with Yoongi, Jimin, and their 23 week old son Yeonjun. With that being said Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go out to the mall to buy new baby things and have a little date day with each other. But of course with them being in their third trimester, they both decided to sleep in.

                    9:37am

Taehyung was the first to wake up and saw that Jungkook was still asleep so he quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for them. He was just going to make a really simple breakfast but then remember that Jungkook asked him to make sausage and chocolate  (Bruh I crave this all the time)because the younger had been really craving it lately, so he went ahead and made that. When he was done making breakfast he set it on the table and went to go wake Jungkook up.

"Baby~" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear as he sat in the bed next to him. "Mmmmmmm" Jungkook tiredly groaned while Taehyung started to rub Jungkook's baby bump. "I know you want to sleep, but I made breakfast and it's also what you have been craving for." Taehyung said after he had leaned down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. After hearing that Jungkook sat up immediately and had Taehyung help him out of bed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the table and talked about what they want to buy at the mall so they could quickly come back home since their baby bumps were starting to get big and heavy.

"Hey maybe after we get back from the mall we could have a movie night and order some pizza or something like that?" Taehyung asked after he had finished eating. "Yeah that sounds fun, and tomorrow we have to go pick up the kids so we should just have a chill day after the mall since we will have to look after children again." Jungkook said and him and Taehyung started laughing.

After going to the mall since your Author is tired and wants to finish this chapter

When Taehyung and Jungkook got back home they changed into swimming where and got into the pool. Both of their backs were killing them and their body's were super swollen and sore. "Oh my sweet butternut squash this feels amazing!" Jungkook yelled as he finally got into the pool. "And you two naughty boys stop kicking me!" Jungkook then looked down at his baby bump and yelled. Taehyung came up in-front of him and put his hands on Jungkook's baby bump. "Are they kick you really hard again?" Taehyung asked since this is what happened all night long last night.

    *flash back to last night*

Jungkook woke up to the twins kicking him really hard in the ribs which made him start to cry in pain. Taehyung immediately woke up after he herd Jungkook sobs next to him. He sat up as fast as he could and turned in his bedside lamp. "He what's wrong? Are you getting contractions?" Taehyung said as he looked over at Jungkook. (if you are an uncultured swine and don't know, yes, you can get contractions even if you aren't in labor) "N-no. One of the twins hit my ri-rib really hard." Jungkook said after taking in a beep breath. "Are they still kicking?" Taehyung asked gently after he reached over and started to gently rub Jungkook's baby bump. All Jungkook responded with was a nod. "I am sorry baby, come here." Taehyung said and held  his arms out waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook scooted closer time him and buried his fave into Taehyung's neck. "Shh it's okay." Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook's back so he can help him fall asleep.

        End of flash back

"Yes they are, all they do is kick me." Jungkook said then started to pout. "Well that's all they really can do Kookie. But don't worry it will all be over soon and we can hold soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun in our arms."