Chapter 4

Through out the rest of the week, to the day they will tell everyone they are expecting a baby, has been a good week. Yes there was the morning sickness, the mood swings, and of corse the tiredness. Every time at lunch Taehyung falls asleep right when he finishes his lunch, none of them are concerned because Jungkook comes up with excuses to tell their friends. Same thing happens after they eat dinner which brings Jungkook to clean up the dishes and then carry the sleeping Taehyung to their bed.

But he doesn't mind because him doing that means in the end he will have a happy, healthy, bouncing baby. So he knows that it will be all worth it. That's what Jungkook was thinking while watching his sleeping fiancé, since he woke up first this morning. Jungkook laid there brushing through Taehyung's hair with his fingers. Taehyung woke up with a grown, already feeling nauseous. "Good morning, is everything alright?" Jungkook said while moving his hand up and down Taehyung's waist. "Good morning, and I am just already feeling nauseous. Would you you please carry me to the toilet so just in case I throw up it won't be on the bed?" Taehyung says as he opens his eyes and adjust to the light.

"Of corse, I'm sorry you are going through this, I wish I could help." Jungkook says getting up and walking over to Taehyung's side of their bed. "It's fine as long as it's for our bun, but also know that you are so much help." Taehyung says as Jungkook picks him up and carries him to the bathroom. "Well I am glad to hear that. Let's take off your clothes so after your nausea goes away you can go straight to the shower." Jungkook says while taking Taehyung's shirt off then stops and looks shocked. Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a questioning look before he sees what Jungkook is looking at. Witch is confusing tell he looks down.

Taehyung slowly looked down at where Jungkook was staring at with a still shocked exasperation. "What the hell?" Taehyung stars in disbelief. "I am not that far, am I?" Taehyung says looking up at Jungkook with tears eyes. "Shh, it's okay baby, there's nothing to cry about." Jungkook said finally looking up from Taehyung's stomach that already has a slight bump to it, to look into Taehyung's tear filled eyes.

"Kookie, I have a bump." Taehyung says smiling while putting his hand on his growing baby bump, while Jungkook scoots over smiling then puts one of his hands on top of Taehyung's that is resting on his stomach. "Omg I love you 2 so much." Jungkook said then kisses Taehyung's lips before going down kisseing the newly formed baby bump. "I love you too!" Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's face and and connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. After a bit Taehyung pushes Jungkook away to hunch over the toilet. Jungkook chuckles while rubbing Taehyung's back.

When Taehyung was finished throwing up he looked up at Jungkook and giggled "sorry about that." Taehyung said wiping his mouth and flushed the toilet. "It's okay, now let's get you on the shower. We are leaving at 10:30am to go to your appointment." Jungkook said helping Taehyung stand up. Taehyung took off the rest of his cloths while Jungkook turned on the shower for Taehyung. "I will be in the bedroom, so if you need anything just yell." Jungkook said before he walked out of the bathroom.

When Taehyung walked back into his and Jungkook's bedroom, he sees Jungkook laying on their bed scrolling through his phone with no shirt and sweatpants on. Taehyung got dressed in the same thing, he laid next to Jungkook and look at what Jungkook was looking at on his phone. "Do we have time to cuddle?" Taehyung said while unconsciously stroking his stomach. "Of corse." Jungkook said turning off his phone. They both turned facing each other. Jungkook pulled Taehyung close to him and put a hand on Taehyung's stomach rubbing his thumb over the small baby bump.

"Why do you think I am sowing already? We haven't had sex since valentines. That was almost 6 weeks ago?" Taehyung says after a couple minutes. "I am not sure but we will ask the midwife." Jungkook said holding Taehyung close with his hand on Taehyung's stomach. "Okay. We should get ready it is already 10 and we are going to leave in 30 minutes." Taehyung said putting his hand on top of Jungkook's. They both got up and put shirts on.

They ate breakfast and then went on the couch. Jungkook was laying down while Taehyung lays on top of him as Jungkook played with his hair. "Your very cuddly today, I like it." Jungkook said hugging Taehyung. "I like it to. I am pretty sure that it's my hormones. How much time till we have to leave?"Taehyung said while smiling down at Jungkook. "We should probably go right now. Come on let's go." Jungkook says as he pats Taehyung butt. They put their shoes on, walk out the door, and locked it, got into the car driving to their first midwife appointment.

Once they were in the car, they interlaced their hands together. "So I was thinking we should get a house. Since we will need more room for our little one." Taehyung says looking at Jungkook who is driving. "Let's look after everyone leaves tonight." Jungkook says still looking at the road. "Did you know that twins and triplets run in my family." Taehyung says while looking out the window. "Yeah, I think you told me that in 9th grade." Jungkook says. "I love how you remember that." Taehyung says as they pull into their destination. "Let's go for your first ultrasound." Jungkook says smiling parking the car.