Chapter 23

The next day Taehyung woke up to his three babies whispering to each other to be quiet. Soon he heard Jungkook walk in and tell the triplets to wake up their mommy. "Mommy" Taehyung heard Taemin say as he felt two hands on his stomach and two on is face. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes then smiled. "Good morning" Jungkook said then sat a tray down on Taehyung's night stand. "Good morning." Taehyung said rubbing his eyes as Jungkook kissed his forehead. "We all made you some breakfast, that is breakfast in bed to be exacted." Jungkook said making Taehyung nod.

After Taehyung was done eating Jungkook laid next to him, wrapping his arms around him as Jina, Taegguk, and Taemin sat at the end of the bed watching the tv that Jungkook had turned on. "Would you like to have a lazy day and just have us all cuddle and watch movies?" Jungkook said looking over at Taehyung and brushing Taehyung's hair. "Yes, I feel very tired today." Taehyung said snuggling into Jungkook's chest. "You can go back to sleep baby, if you want to." Jungkook said as he keep running his hands through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hummed then closed his eyes falling asleep quickly after.

When it was lunch time Jungkook gently shook Taehyung awake to ask him what he wanted to eat. "Can we have noodles and peanut butter?" Taehyung said looking up at Jungkook with puppy eyes. "Cravings?" Jungkook asked which earned him a nod from Taehyung. "Okay I will make that for you while me and the kids just have noodles and cheese with butter. (I eat this like every day ahaha) I will be back in about 30 minutes, love you." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung then getting up and walking out the room.

Just as promised Jungkook came back holding three little and two regular bowls with noddles, cheese, and butter and one bowl with noodles and peanut putter. "Here you go babies, don't spill it." Jungkook said handing each toddler a small bowl, then sat down next to a now sleeping Taehyung. "Baby, I have your lunch." Jungkook whispered into
Taehyung's ear rubbing his arm with his free hand. Taehyung woke up, then sat up while Jungkook gave him his bowl of food. "Thank you" Taehyung said then the two started eating while watching the movie that is now playing, which is zootopia because the triplets wanted to watch it.

After eating the triplets fell asleep so Jungkook carried them to their room and laid them down, when he got back to his and Taehyung's room he noticed that Taehyung was trying not to fall asleep. "Hey how about we take a nap, you still seem very tired." Jungkook said climbing back into bed, laying pressed against Taehyung's back. "Please, I just feel so tired." Taehyung said yawning as Jungkook left small kisses on Taehyung's exposed shoulder. "You were the exact same way when you were pregnant with the triplets." Jungkook whispered before he fell asleep.

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up to their three little bunnies jumping on their bed while laughing every time they fell. "Come here you three~" Jungkook said then grabbed Jina and Taegguk leaving with Taehyung grabbing Taemin. They tickled their little babies till they were sweating with flushed cheeks. "Do you all want some wawa?" Taehyung ask as he looked at the panting toddlers laying on the bed. "Yeah!" They all shouted then ran out of the room. Taehyung was about to get up but got pushed back lightly, so he looked up at Jungkook who was now standing in front of him with his wheelchair.

"Sorry but you can't get up, here let me pick you up and put you in the wheelchair." Jungkook said then lifted Taehyung into the wheelchair. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and smiled as he started to push him out of the room to the Kitchen. "My babies!" Taehyung said as they finally got to the kitchen. The three little ones squealed then ran up to Taehyung and melted into his lap. Jungkook walked passed them and got three cups with lids and two normal cups.

He filled all the cups up then gave each triplet a lidded cup and one of the normal glass cups to Taehyung. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked after the trplits ran to the living room. "I am feeling a lot better than yesterday, thank you for helping me out so far." Taehyung said then looked up to Jungkook who leaned down and kissed him. "I will always take care of you and our babies." Jungkook said then squat in front of Taehyung, lifting up his shirt just over his stomach and kissed the slight baby bump that Taehyung had.

They all went back to laying in bed the same way they had this morning. Jungkook heard Taehyung groan so he looked over at him, and saw Taehyung with his eyes closed with a hand rubbing his stomach. "Are you okay, what's wrong?" Jungkook said quickly sitting up and looking worried at Taehyung. "I am okay, it's just a cramp." Taehyung said laughing at Jungkook. "Are you sure your okay." Jungkook said with now his hand rubbing Taehyung's baby bump. "Yes I am sure, but can you go get the thermal pad so I can put it on my stomach? That might help a little bit." Taehyung said leaning back onto the bed. "Yep, I will be right back my love." Jungkook said kissing the top of Taehyung's head then going to get the heating pad.

Jungkook walked back in and saw Taehyung curled up on the bed. "Hey I got the pad." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who looked back up with teary eyes. "Thank you" Taehyung said taking the thermal pad and putting it on his lower stomach. "You will feel better soon, sorry you are hurting so much TaeTae." said Jungkook brushing the hair out if Taehyung's face. "I will do it 24/7 if it means my family is fine." Taehyung said smiling over to Jungkook who just kissed him and laid back down beside him.