Chapter 1

Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating since they were in 7th grade. They are in their last year of school, and next to their school they live in a apartment together. It is Friday currently and they are on Spring break. And they were laying in bed all cuddled up together, Taehyung woke up first so he has just been staring at the love of his life, Jungkook. He lifted his right hand and looked at his engagement ring. During Christmas break Jungkook proposed to him at their apartment with a fancy dinner.

"Good morning my TaeTae." Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's hand that was in the air and intertwined his hand with his. "Good morning my Kookie." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook. Taehyung's face went pale as he looked at Jungkook with a scared expression.

"What's wrong TaeTae, do you fell sick?" Jungkook said then put his hand on Taehyung's forehead. "Jungkook let me go please, I feel like I am going to throw up!" Taehyung said and Jungkook immediately let him go.

Taehyung ran to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet and started to throw up. Jungkook ran into the bathroom after he herd Taehyung throwing up, he squatted down next to Taehyung and started rubbing his back. "It's okay Tae." Jungkook said after Taehyung stop throwing up, Taehyung hugged Jungkook burying his face and his chest and he started to cry.

"Why are you crying, are you hurt anywhere Tae?" Jungkook said hugging Taehyung back. "I don't know what's going on, I have been felling sick since last week and I am just not my self." Taehyung said as he gets up and goes to the cabinet underneath the sink. "What are you looking for?" Jungkook says coming behind Taehyung.

"Medici-........" Taehyung says but he stops talking and sees something. "No it can't be." Taehyung says out loud still is looking at the object. "What can't it be Taehyung?" Jungkook said looking down at Taehyung. Taehyung  didn't say anything and just showed Jungkook the box.

"Do you really think it could be because you are,.........Pregnant." Jungkook said with a small smile on his lips. "I mean it's always possible." Taehyung said finally looking up at Jungkook. "Well why don't you take it and we will see, just know that what ever happens I will be happy and still love you." Jungkook says helping Taehyung stand up. "I am scared." Taehyung said staring to tear up.

"Shhh, you'll be okay. I am here with you and I am not leaving." Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung then kissing is head and Taehyung hugged him back. "I will be sitting on the bed when you are done just come and sit with me. We will find out together okay and we will work this out. I love you so much Taehyung, so much." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung again. He then walked out of the bathroom to sit on their bed while thinking. What if My TaeTae is pregnant? My TaeTae. I hope he is, we will be so happy with our new bundle of joy, but if he is not, then that is still perfectly fine.

Taehyung slowly went over to the toilet and took the test while thinking. What if this is real? I will be carrying mine and Jungkook's child. We will be happy, so happy with our baby. What if it's twins? That would be so cute.

After finishing Taehyung walked in the bedroom with the pregnancy test in his hand. Jungkook smiles at him and pulled Taehyung to sit in his lap and he laid is head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Will you be happy if I am pregnant and, or not pregnant." Taehyung said started to tear up again and turning to where he was straddling Jungkook to look at him. "I will be happy with what ever happens. Will you still be happy if you are pregnant?" Jungkook said looking up to Taehyung. "Yes, but I will be scared more than anything." Taehyung said putting his forehead on Jungkook's forehead. "There is nothing to be afraid of. I will be with you through all of this, and I will help as much as I can because I love you." Jungkook said then kisses Taehyung and Taehyung kissed him back immediately.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Taehyung's timer went of on his phone. "Kookie, I am scared.........you look at it first." Taehyung said snuggling his face deeper into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook took the test in his hands taking a deep breath. Not that he was scared or thought they couldn't do it, it's just such a happy moment in his life if Taehyung were to be pregnant. Both have jobs out side of school that paid good, so they had enough money to support a child, they also have love that they are willing to share with this baby if it was there. They do work for one of the most famous entertainment companies as one of the biggest singing groups.

Jungkook looked down at the test to see the famous 2 blue lines.

                        ||

"Oh my goodness!" Jungkook said then laid Taehyung on the bed. He  lifted Taehyung's shirt to expose his stomach, he started kissing every part of Taehyung's stomach as much as he could while also started crying out of happiness.

"Are we going to be having a baby Kookie?" Taehyung started tearing as he smiled. "Yes we are TaeTae, I love you so much. WE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" Jungkook said happy before he kissed Taehyung on the lips. "Oh my gosh Kookie, I love you so much to. I can't believe this." Taehyung said then put a hand on his stomach. "Omg I really am pregnant." Taehyung whispered looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and smiled also putting one of his hands on Taehyung's stomach. They both started giggling even though they were being cry babys, they were both so happy.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in to a long and loving kiss as he let it set in that he has another human being growing in him at that moment. "I love you both so much" they both said at the same time with their hands still on Taehyung's stomach. They both just laid there smiling fondly at each other rubbing smal circles on Taehyung's stomach, kissing every so often. They laid in bed all day cuddled up to each other, telling how much they loved the other and soon fell asleep with both smiling with one of their hands on Taehyung's stomach.