Chapter 24

2 weeks later

The day before Taehyung was allowed out of the wheelchair the doctor called. "Hello I was just going to tell you that I think it's best if you stay in the wheelchair till you go to Dr.Yoo's office. Sorry to just tell you all of a sudden but I must go now, have a good day." The doctor hung up and Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pouting lips as the phone was on speaker. "Hey you'll be fine, I am here to help you around." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung, who gave him a doubtful look.

"I know what you are think and, yes, I will take you to the bathroom and stay there even if you are taking a shit." Jungkook said laughing and Taehyung buried his head in Jungkook's neck from embarrassment. "Hey don't be embarrassed, we wipe three little asses all day long." Jungkook said laughing even more, Taehyung laughing along with him this time. "Thank you." Taehyung said then snuggled into Jungkook's chest as Jungkook leans back to lay down so Taehyung could go back to sleep.

Back to present day

Jungkook woke up and saw Taehyung still asleep so he got up and went to the triplets room and saw Taegguk and Taemin in slight tears almost about to start sobbing. "Oh no no no it's okay." Jungkook picked them up, with one in each arm then sat of the rocking chair in the room. "Shhhh, it's okay my bunnies." Jungkook said lightly rocking the chair as both boys sniffled into his neck with their fist filled with Jungkook's shirt.

Once they fell back to sleep he walked out of the room still holding them and went to the living room. He sat down with Taemin and Taegguk laying on his chest suckling their thumbs as he turned on the TV. After a bit he turned it to cartoons and laid his baby boys on the couch and went to go get their sleeping sister, he came back and also laid her on the couch with her brothers.

Jungkook made breakfast and set the table so he went to his and Taehyung's room to wake Taehyung up. "Babe you need to get up, our appointment is at 10 and I also set the table, and I also made breakfast." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear. Taehyung woke up and lifted up his shirt and scratched his stomach while yawning. "Aren't you weird but also so cute. Now let's get you in the chair so you can see our bunnies and eat then see our newest member of our nest."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung into the dinning room up to a spot then woke up the triplets

Jungkook pushed Taehyung into the dinning room up to a spot then woke up the triplets. All three toddlers walked behind Jungkook, then Jungkook lifted one by one into a high chair. After everything was settled Jungkook gave everyone their plates then sat down with his own plate, starting to eat.

Once everyone was dressed they got into the car and drove of to the hospital. It wasn't long before Taehyung was laid out on the bed with his shirt up as Dr.Yoo was putting the transducer on his lower stomach. "So I see everything is good so far so you can walk without the wheelchair, and do you know if it's one or more babies."  Dr.Yoo said with a questioning face. "Um....I think just one, why do you see more than one." Taehyung says as Jungkook has tears in his eyes. "Well maybe, let me try to get the heart or heartbeats sound." Dr.Yoo said, shortly after you can hear two sets of fast heartbeats.

You can hear Jungkook gasp then start sobbing as he hugs Taehyung and puts his face in Taehyug's neck. "We could have lost two babies because of me. I am so sorry TaeTae." Jungkook said starting to cry louder. "Sorry he's emotional." Taehyung said making the doctor laugh as Taehyung starts petting Jungkook's hair. "Hey it's okay, we are okay now, don't get to worked up about it." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's hair. "Let me just go and print these pictures out and I will be right back." Dr.Yoo says as he gets up the walks out of the room.

Taehyung cups Jungkook's face and makes him look into his eyes. "Your suppose to be happy baby. Why are you crying?" Taehyung says while wiping Jungkook's tears. "I am just so ashamed that we could have lost two babies before they even had a chance to live and it's all because of me." Jungkook said then new tears came down his face. Taehyung said nothing and just pulled Jungkook's head into his neck, then taking one of Jungkook's hands and placing it onto his baby bump. "See, us three are fine now. It's in the past, we forgive you." Taehyung said then kissed the top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook calmed down just before Kihyun or Dr.Yoo walked in and gave them printed copies of the ultrasound. "Oh and I saw what gender they are if you want to know." Kihyun said as he sat back down in his office chair, smiling at Jina who came up to him. "Yes we want to know." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand for support. "Alright, well congratulations you will be having identical twin girls!" Dr.Yoo said smiling. Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and said how they couldn't wait to tell their friends.

When they got home Jungkook, Taemin, Taegguk, and Jina snuggled up to Taehyung as they all had one hand on his baby bump. "Your baby sisters are in mama's tummy." Jungkook said to the triplets as they all smiled then kissed Taehyung's baby bump. "Alright time to go to bed!" Taehyung said then grabbed Jina as Jungkook took Taegguk and Taemin. After they put their kids to sleep they laid down in their own bed talking about baby names sine they found out he is already five months pregnant. They fell asleep with Jungkook's arms wrapped around Taehyung with their hands tangled up on Taehyung's baby bump.