Chapter 30

Okay so I just want to say before the chapter starts that the reason why they will have 8 (maybe MAYBE more) is because my family is huge like I got 30+ cousins and 15 aunts and uncles so like chill and not be like "why are you doing that like that's not even realistic" like I know someone that has 15 children so CHILL.

4:47am

Bangtan gang

JIMIN
"Just want to let
You all know me
And Yoongi are
On our way to
The hospital
As Yoongi is
In Labor so
We will send
Updates soon
💜💜💜💜💜"

Jungkook groaned as he woke up from his phone beeping, telling him that someone has texted him. Since he has gotten pregnant anything and everything wakes him up. He reached over and grabbed his phone and saw Jimin's text, and he was so excited.

Bangtan gang

"Can't wait to meet baby boy send pictures when he is born!!"

Jungkook quickly texted Jimin, then he herd crying from the twins room so he slowly got up and started making his way to their room. "Hey my baby girl, what's wrong?" Jungkook said then picked up Jisoo. As soon as she was settled  in his arms she stoped crying and snuggled up to him. "Oh I see, you just wanted to be held. It's okay I got you." Jungkook said as he walked around the room lightly bouncing Jisoo in his arms. When Jungkook tried to put her back in the crib she screamed and started crying so Jungkook immediately held her again.

"Shh shh shh, it's okay, I won't put you back down." Jungkook said then sighed. "Guess your sleeping with me and mama today." Jungkook said then started to walk to his and Taehyung's bedroom. He carefully laid down on the bed and laid Jisoo on his chest. He was slowly rubbing her back to make her fall asleep. After a few minutes she fell asleep so Jungkook let him self fall back to sleep.

                    7:36am

Taehyung woke up to a little baby hands hitting his chest. "Well hello baby girl, how did you get here?" Taehyung said and lifted her into the air. "Well are you hungry? I bet that is why you woke me up, huh?" Taehyung said and brought her back down to his face and rubbed their noses together. After he took off his shirt he started to feed her.

Taehyung herd Hyuna start crying so he woke up Jungkook and asked if he could go get her. Once Jungkook came back he quickly gave Hyuna to Taehyung then ran to the bathroom covering his mouth. Taehyung just laughed at the sound of his husband throwing up into the toilet of their connected bathroom of their bedroom.

Once both twins were full and spending five minutes of puking his guts out, Taehyung started to get ready for the day. "Oh babe, Yoongi is in labor right now and is at the hospital. Jimin just texted the group chat that Yoongi has just started to push since Yoongi was being stubborn and has apparently been in labor since yesterday morning." Jungkook said as he walked into his and Taehyung's closet which Taehyung was standing in. "I can't wait to see how the Yoonmin baby will look, I bet he will be so cute!" Taehyung said as he walked over to Jungkook and hugged him.

"Wow your already showing Kookie." Taehyung squealed as he felt Jungkook's stomach on his. "Well TaeTae, I am caring our next set of twins." Jungkook said and both Taehyung and him started to laugh. Once Taehyung and Jungkook we're dressed they got all of their babies dressed and went to the kitchen. "Now, who wants pancakes?" Taehyung said as he looked at his children and husband with his hands on his hips. "MEEEEEE!" Jungkook, Jina, Taemin, and Taegguk yelled as the twins started to squeal.

Once they ate breakfast they decided to go to the park for a bit then go to the hospital to meet the new Min baby.

                  11:45am

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to get everyone lunch since it was lunch time and Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were also at the hospital with Yoongi and Jimin. Once they got into the room with Taehyung pushing the triplets in a stroller and Jungkook pushing the twins in a stroller then gave everyone their food. "Thank you." Yoongi tiredly said as he took the food from Taehyung with one arm as the other was holding his new born son. "your welcome, so how are you doing?" Taehyung said as he sat down at the end of Yoongi's hospital bed.

"I'm okay, little sore but I can handle it. But like how in the world did you do this three times in a row then a year later do it two times in a row, like I have so much more respect for you now." Yoongi said which made Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook laugh. After everyone was done eating and just talking they herd a cry from the new born baby. "Looks like my little man is hungry." Jimin said which made Yoongi blush. "Hey don't worry about us being here. Just feed your baby, it is natural and we will not judge you at all." Namjoon said as he gave Yoongi a reassuring look.

After Yoongi started to feed his and Jimin's baby, which they named Yeonjun, Jin then clears his throat. "So I am just going to say it. I am pregnant, now praise my beautiful ass self. I finally am giveing you kids a sibling." Jin said as he looked around the room to see his children's (friends) reactions. "Yesssss!" Hoseok said then jumped up and started dancing. "Congratulations." Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi all said. Once everyone settled down Jungkook noticed the twins starting to get fussy as this was normally their nap time.  He started to push the stroller forwards and backwards, hoping that will help them go to sleep.

Of course it didn't so Jungkook gave Hyuna to Taehyung and he picked Jisoo up. They both held them tight to their chest. Once that didn't work Taehyung and Jungkook just decided to go home since they were starting to get really fussy. Everyone else understood so they said their goodbyes and left back home.