Chapter 29

"Tae I love you but I swear to the gay Jesus I will hit you." Jungkook said as they were sitting on the couch and Jungkook slapping Taehyung's hands off his stomach multiple times and all of their children playing on the floor. "I'm sorry it's just that now you are pregnant I am jealous, and plus Yoongi is still pregnant and his bump is so cute, god it looks so much easier with just two legs kicking you and not six to four." Taehyung said as he sighed then laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he watched Hyuna start to wine and look up at him as she was just in her swing alongside her twin sister in a swing also but asleep. Taehyung got up then sat back down and started to breastfeed her.

"Well Tae we can change that, if only you really want to be pregnant." Jungkook said as he rubbed Hyuna's back as she suckled away in Taehyung's arms. "I mean I really do." Taehyung shyly said as he rubbed his thumb across Hyuna's little baby cheeks. "It's okay if you want to baby, We can still get you pregnant also." Jungkook said and put his hand on Taehyung's thigh and rubbing it with his thumb to calm Taehyung down. "If you are really okay with it." Taehyung said.

Once all the kids were put to sleep and the twins crib now in their own room since Taehyung felt they were ready for, Jungkook and Taehyung were laying in bed just talking before they got to sleep. "So do you really want to be pregnant because I am totally fine with it?" Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into a comforting hug. He felt Taehyung nodded his head against his chest. "Well then let's make us another baby, who knows when the kids will be this tired again." Jungkook said then started to make out with Taehyung.

"Okay but be carful don't go to hard since you are pregnant." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Okay I promise." Jungkook said then lend back down and started to suck on Taehyung's collarbone and undoing his nursing bra. "Now let's get us another baby." Jungkook said and you know what happens after that all you nasties.

             3 weeks after

"Yeah I am definitely pregnant and so are you." Jungkook said laughing as he looked over at Taehyung who is still throwing up in the bathtub. Jungkook got up and flushed the toilet that he just threw up in and walked over to Taehyung and patted his back. "Yep definitely made a baby." Taehyung said laughing as he looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook then helped Taehyung up then they both hugged each other. "Ah I can't wait till we both have bumps." Taehyung said as they walked over to the sink and started to brush their teeth. After they did their morning routines they walked into the living room and saw their 2 year old  triplets sitting on the couch and their 3 months old twins in their baby swings as they looked all around them.

"I am going to make an appointment for the both of us with doctor Yoo as you make breakfast." Jungkook said then sat at the bar in the kitchen and Taehyung started breakfast. "Okay so we will leave here in an hour for our appointments and he said that he will do them one after another in the same room." Jungkook said as he looked over at Taehyung who was setting up the table. "Alright that's good. I will just put some of the breast milk in two bottles so we can get in the car faster." Taehyung said.

"Okay now lets go see our new little bunnies." Jungkook said as he got into the car after him and Taehyung buckled all the kids in the car. "I can't wait!" Taehyung said as they started to drive to Dr.Yoo's office. Once they got there Jungkook got the triplets stroller and Taehyung got the twins stroller and they both put the kids in them. "Now let's go." They both started to run pushing the strollers as you could hear five sets of giggles.

When Dr.Yoo started Jungkook's ultrasound Jisso started to get fussy so Taehyung picked her up and started to breastfeed her. "So I am seeing two babies. Here's baby A and then Baby B." Kihyun said as he pointed to two dots on the screen. "Oh goodness we are going to have so many little people running around the house..................

.........

I love it!!" Jungkook said as he looked over at a smiling Taehyung. "Alright Taehyung it's your turn." Kihyun said as Taehyung put Jisso down. "Thank you Dr.Yoo for doing our appointments together." Taehyung said as he laid down and pulled his shirt up.

"Your welcome, it's always fun to see you and your growing family." Dr.Yoo said smiling down at Taehyung. "Looks like you got lucky this time, there is only one in there Mr.Jeon." Dr.Yoo said as him, Taehyung, and Jungkook started laughing. "Yes I don't have to go through that again." Taehyung said to which Jungkook pouted to. "I have to go through it though." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. "Well now you get to know my pain." Taehyung said as he looked over at Jungkook. "Alright so everything looked good with all three babies, here is your printouts and I am sure you know everything you need to know. So you can now go back home and I have booked an appointment for the both of you in one month, and also Jungkook you are 6 weeks along and Taehyung you are 3 weeks along." Kihyun said then handed them pictures of both their ultrasounds.