40.

[Abigail's POV]

I pulled up to Rosie's diner and jumped out of my car, locking the door and almost jogging towards the entrance. As I opened the door, I scanned my eyes across the room, expecting to see Monty but to my surprise he wasn't there. Instead, I met eyes with Hannah and Clay and I wandered over, sliding into the booth with them.

"Uhh hey guys, Hannah I thought you couldn't come out." I raised my brow, now slightly confused by the whole situation.
"I hate lying to you Abi." Hannah frowned slightly, "But its all for a good reason so don't you worry."
Hannah pulled a small note out of her pocket and handed it to me.
"Happy birthday Abi." Hannah smiled.
"Yeah happy birthday Abi." Clay added.
"Thank you guys." I grinned, flipping over the note to read it;
Clue 2-
I'm sure that by now you are pretty confused, don't worry princess. Everything will make sense pretty soon. Your next clue is where I confessed my feelings towards you. Hurry!

I looked up at Hannah and gave her a confused look, "So this is like a treasure hunt."
Hannah smirked, "Hmm maybe."
"Damn okay, well I'll see you guys later, thanks for the note." I grinned and slid out of the booth, making my way towards my car to reach my second destination.

*Time Skip*

I pulled up to the docks where my second clue led me and I got out of my car, making my way down the gravel path to the dock front. My mind wandered, trying to work out where these clues would end up taking me and who I was going to see in a minute. Turning the corner, I was met with a well known tall figure and next to them was an equally familiar boy.
"Zachh, Jeff!" I exclaimed, getting their attention.
"Abi!" Zach grinned, engulfing me in a tight embrace.
"Hey!" Jeff grinned giving me a hug.

Jeff pulled a note out of his coat pocket and handed it to me.
"Thank you." I smiled and began to read it;
Clue 3-
Not long now princess, I hope you are excited for your big surprise. Your next clue can be found where I told you I loved you for the first time.

"Happy birthday by the way." Zach grinned.
"Ah yeah, happy birthday Abi, see you at the party later." Jeff smiled.
"Thanks guys, see you later." I waved goodbye as I walked back up the gravel path and towards my car.

" I waved goodbye as I walked back up the gravel path and towards my car

Liked by montyy_cruz, cheerstojess and 1,478 others

abi_reed Sunny🌞💛

Comments are disabled for this post