32.

[Abigail's POV]

Weeks had now past since the double date with Tony and his boyfriend and it was currently a Friday evening. I had invited Jeff over to mine after school to tutor him as Clay way busy today and I was free. By this point, both Jeff and I were sprawled across my double bed and I was watching as he was writing a paragraph. Picking up my phone to check it for the first time in over an hour, I noticed that I had multiple missed calls from Monty. Unlocking my phone, I opened up our chat and sent him a text message, asking what was up.

Assuming that it was probably nothing that important, I put my phone back down and continued helping Jeff. As I was reading over his paragraph, my bedroom door flung open, revelling my boyfriend. 
"Hey bab..." I went to say but I slowly saw anger build up inside him.
Monty never really got angry at me but for some reason he was now.
"Can I speak to you, privately!" He growled and I nodded towards Jeff.
He took the signal and collected up his books, waking out of my room.
"Thanks for helping me Abi." He smiled.
"It was no problem." I waved goodbye to him as he headed downstairs and I heard him leave through the front door.

The moment Monty heard the front door shut, he shut my bedroom door and faced me.
"WHAT THE FUCK ABI, 'It was no problem'!" He shook his head.
"What? What's wrong? It wasn't a problem." I asked, completely confused by his sudden outburst.
"Don't act stupid." He rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you...With one of my best friends."
"Wait, what? You think..." He cut me off.
"You are cheating on me..." He kept his voice down.
"Are you kidding me?" I laughed, clearly angering Monty more.
"I can't fucking believe you Abi, I trusted you." He spat.
"I'm not cheating on you for god sake!" I snapped.
"BULLSHIT!" Monty angrily laughed, "I can't believe that you won't even admit it."
"I'm not admitting because it's not true." I said, trying to stay calm, "I was tutoring him because Clay was busy. I love you and only you."
"Hmm convenient story, bet you planned that together after you fucked!" Monty looked me up and down, disgust filling his eyes.
"Y-you really think I would do that?" I choked, shocked by his view of me.
"To be fair, I wouldn't put it past you." He growled.
His words pushed me over the limit and I just lost it.
"YOU KNOW WHAT MONTGOMERY...fuck you!" I spat, stepping away from him, "We have been together for almost five fucking months and you think I would cheat on you. I mean clearly you know nothing about me, do you? I can't believe you...If you really think I could do something like that then fine! I don't need to argue over something so fucking stupid. I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU and I never would okay? Believe me or not, I don't care! That is the facts."
"If you say so." Monty sarcastically laughed.
"You know what Montgomery, get the fuck out of my room and don't even think about coming back. I don't want to see you again!" I growled.
Monty went to speak but I cut him off once again.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed.
"You know what fine. I guess we're over then?" Monty half sarcastically laughed.
"Yeah I guess we are." I shrugged, trying to act as if I didn't care, "Now get the fuck out!"
He spun on his heel, walking out of my room, and slammed the door behind him.

I automatically fell to the ground in a pile of sadness and tears. We had been together for almost five months and he was my soulmate...well I thought he was. I couldn't believe that we had just broken up.

Liked by dempzee, itshannahbaker and 1,365 others

abi_reed "But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?"💔

Read all 152 comments

cheerstojess I'm coming over tomorrow with food and we are going to have a girly day, love you❤
itshannahbaker ^^^Me too, love you Abi❤
heyy_sheri ^^^Me three, stay strong darling❤
dempzee I'm always here, love you💕
tony.padilla Stay strong, he's not worth your tears💙
jeff.atkins I'm so sorry Abi❤😭
itsfoley Fucking asshole, stay strong❤
ryanshaverrr He's delusional, love you💕
cjensen You deserve better💙
brycemoney23 Aye so can I have a go now?
scott_reed SHUT THE FUCK UP brycemoney23
scott_reed He's such a fucking asshole, I love you so much and don't let him get you down💕❤