27.

[Abigail's POV] 

As I pulled into the driveway of Bryce's house, I could hear cheering coming from the back garden. Knowing that it was most likely people cheering on a fight, I slammed my car door and rushed into the house. The stench of alcohol and weed smacked me in the face as I entered through the front door, but I ignored it, continuing through the house and towards the backdoor. A few people stared at me as I pushed through the crowds of people and I accepted that that was probably due to how I looked currently. I was dressed in a pair of leggings and one of Monty's hoodies that, due to him being much larger than me, sat on the middle of my thighs. My hair was in a messy bun on the top of my head and I had no makeup on, I mean I wasn't planning on going out tonight so I didn't dress nicely.

Walking towards the crowd that had gathered in the back garden, Zach noticed me and frowned slightly. I pushed through the people and made it to the front of the crowd. Taking a second to take in what was happening, I noticed that Monty was sat on top of Bryce, throwing punches at him. Unlike the fight with Alex, Bryce was strong and was able to fight back pretty well. I could tell this due to the cuts and bruises that covered the right side of Monty's face. A black eye was clearly forming and I knew that if he went back home to his dad looking like this, he would most certainly get into a fight with him. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and back to reality. As Monty pushed himself back up so he was in the prime position to fight with Bryce, I screamed.
"MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ!" I screamed, causing a few people to jump slightly and gasp.
I never used Monty's full name so the moment he heard me say it, he stopped throwing punches and turned towards me.
"Get off of him!" I growled and he obeyed.
Without speaking another word I turned and walked away, back through the house and towards my car out front.

After being sat in my car for a few minutes, a now clearly more sober Monty made his way towards my car and got in the passenger's side.
"Why this time?" I said blankly, not even looking at him.
"I was just drunk and you know how he can be..." Monty sighed, "He pissed me off and I couldn't control it."
"Put on your belt, you're going to have to come back to mine." I frowned, putting on my belt and starting up the car.

We drove home, the car filled with an awkward silence, and I sent him off to have a shower and clean up. Thankfully, none of Monty's cuts needed stitches.
"You're lucky that you don't need stitches." I pointed out, taking off my trainers.
"I know...Look I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have got in that fight." Monty sighed as he was sat on the edge of my bed.
He reached out and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I tried to resist but gave in quickly, standing in between his legs.
"I just don't like seeing you get hurt." I frowned, placing my hands on his shoulders, "Bryce isn't exactly Alex is he? You know, Bryce is stronger and can actually fight back."
"I know but look I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me." He looked into my eyes and I half-smiled.
"I know it's just...be careful okay, I love you and don't want you ending up in hospital." I pecked him on the lips.
"And I love you too." He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled my face down so our lips were just inches apart.
I closed the gap and connected our lips together. We shared a passionate kiss and one thing led to another and after just a few moments, I was on top of Monty, straddling him, as his hands made their way under my hoodie. 

You see, this was a big thing for me because, as much as it may be a shock to everyone, Monty and I hadn't actually taken things further than this before. Of course, to outsiders, Monty could be seen as a fuckboy who probably only wanted me for one thing, but in reality, he was a genuinely sweet guy. He had told me that he would wait until I was ready because he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable or force me into anything. He was my first boyfriend and he was going to be my first time.

"I'm ready." I mumbled as I pulled away from the kiss for a second.
"What?" Monty raised his eyebrow, slightly confused.
"I'm ready." I repeated, slightly more confidently.
Monty took a second but realised what I was speaking about.
"Are you sure Abi, I mean we don't have to if you don't want to." Monty replied, sitting up against the headboard of my bed slightly.
"I'm sure, I promise. I want this, I want you." I whispered the last part in his ear and I felt him smirk against my neck slightly. 
I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Scott is out all night and my auntie and uncle aren't meant to be back for another hour and a half."
"Hmm sounds good." Monty hummed, connecting out lips once again and continuing the passionate make-out session.

*The next morning*

Liked by montyy_cruz, itshannahbaker and 1,264 others

abi_reed Together is a wonderful place to be🤞❤

Read all 121 comments

heyy_sheri Is that a tattoo?!?
cheerstojess Omg message the group chat ASAP!👀
itshannahbaker You guys are so cute🤩
abi_reed No It's just a doodle😂heyy_sheri Uhhh okay aha cheerstojess Thank you❤itshannahbaker
dempzee Thank you for last night
tony.padilla We need to see each other soon😊
abi_reed No problem dempzee OMG, double date?!?😆tony.padilla
tony.padilla We will have to plan it😂
brycemoney23 Monty got some last night then?😏😉
abi_reed Why is that any of your business?🙄brycemoney23
scott_reed ^^^As your cousin, I DID NOT need to know this!🤦‍♂️
abi_reed I never said yes! scott_reed
scott_reed The issue is, you never said no🤷‍♂️
abi_reed He's my boyfriend! What do you expect us to do together, read books and maybe, if we are feeling crazy, hold hands?!?😂scott_reed
jeff.atkins ^^^I'm currently sat next to Scott and he looks like he wants to die after reading this😂
abi_reed It's his own fault, shouldn't have kept digging for information🤷‍♀️jeff.atkins
montyy_cruz Yours🔐❤
abi_reed Mine❤montyy_cruz