02.

A/N
I don't think Scott's parents were named in the show so I just chose random names for them.

[Abigail's POV]

It had taken months of begging to persuade my parents to let me move in with Scott and his parents. I didn't really feel at home in New York City and I knew it was because my heart would always be in my hometown, Evergreen. I had grown up there with Scott until I was about ten. My parents decided to move to New York for work and I, being so young, had no say in the matter. For my seventeenth birthday, my parents surprised me with a ticket to go back home. Of course, I would miss them both but I was so excited to be able to finally go back to my real home.

I arrived at the airport at about 9 pm and Scott's mum, my auntie, Claire picked me up. The drive was only about fifteen minutes or so, giving us time to catch up on how both families were doing. My luggage had already been sent out, days before I had left, and Claire and John had set up my room for me. We pulled into the driveway of my new home and I smiled. My car was also already here as my parents had sent that over here too.
"We are here!" Claire smiled, getting out of the car, "I think Scott is in his room."
"Okay thank you." I grinned, jumping out of the car and heading into the house.

I knew this house like the back of my hand as Scott had grown up here and I spent the majority of my childhood here too. I jogged up the stairs and looked at the several doors on the landing. Knowing exactly which room was his, I knocked on the door early.
"Come in." I heard Scott mumble, clearly oblivious to who was at the door.
"Hey!" I swung the door open and his eyes lit up the moment he noticed me.
He jumped up and embraced me in a tight hug.
"Abi!" He grinned, pulling away and flopping back onto his bed, "I thought you're flight was tomorrow."
"Nope, I'm here." I jokingly made jazz hands.
"Aha well if I had known I would've cleaned my room or something." He laughed.
"Ehh I always remembered you being the messy one out of the two of us so why change it now." I joked and he fake frowned.
"Don't bully me in my own home." He laughed lightly.
"It's my home too now." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes, jokingly, "Anyway I'm going to go and get an early night, first day at Liberty tomorrow!"
"Ah well have fun with your 'early night' of sitting in bed on your phone for the next four hours." He grinned.
"Oh shut up!" I pouted.

I made my way out of his room and directly across the hallway, to what was now my bedroom. I swung the door open and smiled. Claire and John had set it out and made it perfect. I shut the door and fell onto the huge bed, smiling like crazy.

 I shut the door and fell onto the huge bed, smiling like crazy

Liked by cheerstojess, itshannahbaker and 478 others

abi_reed Clearly made myself at home already🏡❤

View all 30 comments

cheerstojess So pretty❤You can sit with me, heyy_sheri and itshannahbaker tomorrow😊
itshannahbaker Whoa you are stunning😍
heyy_sheri So excited to meet you😊
abi_reed Thank you❤cheerstojess itshannahbaker Can't wait to meet you😊heyy_sheri
brycemoney23 Damn baby, hmu?😈
abi_davis I'd rather not brycemoney23
scott_reed I told you to leave her alone brycemoney23
courtney.crimsen Pretty
ryanshaverrr  fuck off courtney.crimsen but damn girl🔥
abi_reed Thank you😂❤ryanshaverrr
montyy_cruz 😍
abi_reed Thank you😊montyy_cruz

abi_reed started following heyy_sheri, itshannahbaker, courtney.crimsen and ryanshaverr
heyy_sheri, itshannahbaker, courtney.crimsen and ryanshaverr started following abi_reed