16.

[Abigail's POV]

I lied on my bed, as the three girls rummaged through my wardrobe, pulling out different items of clothing that I could wear for tonight.
"What about this?" Jess said, pulling out a short red dress that showed way too much cleavage for a 'casual date'.
"It is a casual date remember." I said, not moving from my position on my bed.
"Whilst we look, you should do your makeup." Hannah pointed out.
"Shit...good point." I finally lifted my body up from my extremely comfortable position on my bed and I sat down in my vanity chair.

As the girls chatted and giggled in the background as they made a complete mess of my room, I put my attention into my makeup. Monty had seen me with and without makeup during our five months of knowing each other, but I still wanted to make an effort tonight. I decided on perfect skin, a light brown eyeshadow and a little bit of slightly tinted lip gloss. I made sure to bronze up my face and apply a shimmery highlight to finish off the look.

By the time I had finished my makeup, the girls had thankfully found an outfit they all agreed on and cleaned up the mess of clothes on my floor.
"Whoa, your makeup is gorgeous!" Sheri exclaimed, handing me the dress that she had in her hands.
"We decided on that dress, your blue denim jacket and then just your plain white trainers." Jess said.
"Not too dressy for a 'casual date' but it still shows that you are trying." Hannah shrugged her shoulders.
"And you could just 'accidentally' forget your jacket and then he would have to give you his." Jess giggled and I rolled my eyes jokingly.
"You've thought way too far into this." I laughed, "But the outfit does actually look really good, I'm going to go and put it on."

I got up and walked into my ensuite bathroom, locking the door behind me. I changed into the dress and added the finishing touches of perfume and jewellery, before brushing my hair quickly. Thankfully I had already straightened my hair so it just needed a quick brush through. I slid on my shoes and pulled on my jacket, taking a glance in the mirror. I actually quite liked the outfit that the girls had chosen for me and I felt good.

"I'm readyyy!" I unlocked the door and twirled around in front of the girls, showing them my outfit.
"I love it!" Hannah gasped, "You look gorgeous."
"You really do look stunning, Monty is one lucky man." Sheri said with a huge smile on her face.
"We have good taste in outfits." Jess raised her brow.
"You guys really do, thank you for helping me!" I smiled, "Huggg!"
All three girls got up and I engulfed them all into one huge group hug. We stayed in that position for a few seconds before I pulled away, picking up the phone to check the time. 4:58 pm.
"Oh my god, he should be here in a few minutes." I said, feeling the anxiety kick in.
"You will be fine, if I could go on a date with Clay, you can go on a date with Monty with no worries." Hanna said, causing all of us to laugh slightly.
At that moment my phone pinged, signifying a text.

Monty😍❤
I'm outside waiting xx

Abi🥀
Okay, I'll be out in a minute xx

"He's here...He is here." I repeated and all three girls smiled.
"Go, can't leave him outside waiting." Jess smiled.
I grabbed my bag with my necessities in and nodded.
"Good luck, even though you don't need it." Sheri giggled and I smiled before heading out of my room and downstairs.
The girls were all going to wait until Monty and I had left to leave.

I stood at the front door for a few seconds, processing my thoughts. I took a deep breath and relaxed slightly before heading out.

 I took a deep breath and relaxed slightly before heading out

Liked by montyy_cruz, scott_reed and 852 others

abi_reed Date ready thanks to my girls❤

Read all 67 comments

scott_reed DATE?!? I feel like these are the types of things you should tell me🤷‍♂️who is he?
dempzee Looking good bestie👌
abi_reed Thank youuuu bestie😊dempzee
montyy_cruz Can't wait to see you❤looking abserloutly gorgeous😍
abi_reed Can't wait to see you too, thank you❤montyy_cruz
scott_reed Why did I even bother asking🤦‍♂️Of course it's montyy_cruz Have fun and if you hurt her, I will kill you😊
tony.padilla ^^^ Me two
jeff.atkins ^^^ Me three
cheerstojess ^^^ Me four
heyy_sheri ^^^ Me five
itshannahbaker ^^^ Me six
dempzee ^^^ Me seven
ryanshaverrr ^^^ Me eight
courtney.crimsen ^^^ Me nine❤
ryanshaverrr Fuck off Courtney, we don't need your help🙄courtney.crimsen
montyy_cruz Okay I get it guys, I wasn't planning on hurting her anyway😂
abi_reed I left for five minutes...