26.

[Abigail's POV]

Liked by montyy_cruz, scott_reed and 1,207 others

abi_reed Friday nights have never been more fun🙄📚📖

Read all 118 comments

montyy_cruz Wish you were coming to the party tonight, going to miss you☹❤
abi_reed I'm sure you will survive one party without me, don't have too much fun though❤montyy_cruz
cheerstojess The party won't be the same without you😞
heyy_sheri Have fun😊
itshannahbaker Looks like a lot of fun😂
abi_reed Wish I could come☹cheerstojess So much fun😂heyy_sheri itshannahbaker
scott_reed Don't make a mess of the house whilst you're home alone🙄
jeff.atkins Aye leave your homework until tomorrow🤷‍♂️
abi_reed I'll try my best not to🤦‍♀️scott_reed No can do😂jeff.atkins
courtney.crimsen We should study together sometime💖
ryanshaverrr She still has a boyfriend, FUCK OFF🖕courtney_crimsen
ryanshaverrr And anyway you would probably try to make a move on her so why would she🤷‍♂️courtney.crimsen
courtney.crimsen Why would I 'try to make a move on her' I'm not gay🙄
ryanshaverrr Stop lying to yourself🤦‍♂️courtney.crimsen

Monty had been doing well at keeping his anger controlled recently. Since his pretty serious fight with Alex, a couple months ago, he had stayed fight free.

It was a Friday night and I was sat at my desk in my bedroom, jotting down the answers to my maths homework. Staying at home on a Friday night wasn't a regular occurrence for me, but due to my mountains of homework that was due on Monday, I decided to stay in. I wanted to get as much of it done as I possibly could tonight as Monty and I had planned a date tomorrow night. Bryce was having a party tonight and everyone had gone, including Scott and Monty, and due to the fact that both my auntie and uncle were staying late at work tonight, I was home alone. This allowed me to blast my music from my laptop at top volume, without the worry of someone complaining.  

As I finished my maths homework, I felt my phone vibrating on the corner of the desk, signifying a phone call. I paused my music and without even looking at the caller ID, I picked it up.
"Hello." I said down the phone.
"Hey Abi." I heard the familiar voice say down the phone.
"Zach, whats's up? How's the party?" I asked.
"Yeah, about the party...You need to come to Bryces, quick." He said, a clear sense of worry in his voice.
"Wait, why?" I asked, jumping out of bed and pulling on my pair of trainers.
"Monty and Bryce are arguing and they are both pretty tipsy. Monty is pissed off and it looks like they are going to start throwing punches any second now." Zach said and I sighed, grabbing my bag and purse, "I wouldn't ask, but you are the only one who is able to calm Monty down."
"Nah it's fine Zach, don't worry, it's not your fault." I said as I headed down the stairs, "I'll be there in like five minutes, ten tops."
"Okay, thank you." Zach said before hanging up the phone.

I got into my car and sped down the road towards Bryce's house.