18.

[Abigail's POV]

Over a month and a half had passed since Monty and I's first date and we had been going on dates regularly ever since. Every minute I spent with him, I fell more and more in love. As much as I enjoyed going on these dates, I wanted us to be more. We basically acted like we were in a relationship. I just wanted us to be official. Jess had told me that Monty had never had a proper girlfriend so maybe he didn't like labels, but that couldn't change that I still felt like I was missing something...

"Hey, Abi, you good?" Hannah giggled, waving her hand in front of my face as we drove down the road towards the school.
I would alternate who I drove to school with each day. It would either be Monty or the girls and today it was the girls as Monty had stayed over at Bryce's last night.
"Oh yeah, sorry..." I sighed and Sheri looked at me.
"What's wrong?" She smiled.
"It's just, do you think Monty will ever actually ask me to be his girlfriend?" I sighed.
"It took Justin like five months of us going on dates for him to finally ask me." Jess pointed out, not taking her eyes off of the road as she pulled up to the school.
I looked down at my hands and played with my fingers as Jess parked the car.

"Oh shit..." Jess said, looking out of the window towards a huge crowd of people that had formed in the car park.
"Who do you think it is this time?" Hannah asked as we all got out of the car so we could get a clear view.
"Abi..." Sheri tapped my shoulder, pointing to the Jeep that was recklessly parked just metres away from the crowd of people.
It looked as if the person had got out of their car in a rush, not caring about how they parked it.
"You have to be kidding me." I began to walk towards the group of people, knowing exactly who that car belonged to.
The girls followed behind me as I pushed through the masses of people that were cheering on the fight. I finally reached the front and just froze. Monty was on top of Alex, punching him straight in the face multiple times. Unable to move or speak at first, I just stood watching. I had never seen Monty like this before. After a few seconds, I shook the feeling of shock away and finally spoke.
"MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ, STOP! Please..." I screamed and to everyone else surprise, and my own, he stopped punching him and just turned to me.
"Get off of him..." I sighed and yet again to everyone else surprise, Monty got off of him and walked over to me.
"Ba..." I cut him off mid-sentence.
"Save it." I looked him dead in the eye for a few seconds before turning to the groud, "Go on then, show's over!"
The group of people slowly dispersed and I turned to Alex, "Are you okay?"
I offered him my hand but he ignored me and got himself up.
"You need to sort out your fucking boyfriend, he has issues!" He growled before grabbing his bag and stomping off, to where I assumed would be the toilet to clean the blood off of his face.
I went to argue back and tell him that Monty wasn't my boyfriend, but I decided against it. I noticed that, along with the rest of the crowd of people, the girls had walked off, leaving just Monty and I out in the car park. I pulled my bag up so it was sitting more comfortably on my shoulder and turned on my heel, walking away.
"Please Abi, let me explain." Monty grabbed my arm and I turned to him.
"What can you possibly say that will justify what you just did to him?" I looked into his deep brown eyes and searched for an answer.
"He was talking shit about you." He said and I raised my brow.
"And that gives you a reason to be angry because?" I rolled my eyes, "He was saying stuff about me, not you. Surely I should've been the one fighting him."
"I just...I'm sorry." He half-smiled.
At that moment, the bell rung, thankfully breaking up our conversation.
"I should go to bio." I pointed to the door and Monty just nodded.
I walked into the doors of Liberty and prepared myself for a long day of school.

Liked by heyy_shei, jeff.atkins and 982 others

abi_reed Having a bad day? Take a mirror selfie📸🖤

Read all 78 comments

dempzee I swear like 90% of your feed is mirror selfies, you must have a lot of bad days🤦‍♂️
cheerstojess Awh love you girl❤
itshannahbaker Still looking stunning though😍
heyy_sheri Gorgeous as always🤩
abi_reed Pretty much shh🤷‍♀️dempzee Love you girls❤cheerstojess itshannahbaker heyy_sheri
jeff.atkins Come see Papi Jeff and have a therapy session, always works a treat on bad days😊
abi_reed Did you just call yourself 'Papi'? I CANNOT DEAL WITH YOU😂🤣jeff.atkins
scott_reed Who do I need to fight?
brycemoney23 Still looking fine af though😍😏
itsfoley Smileeeeeee, be happy
abi_reed No one😂scott_reed Whoa after that comment, suddenly all my sadness has miraculously disappeared🤷‍♀️itsfoley
montyy_cruz How many times do I have to tell you to leave her alone?🙄brycemoney23
itsfoley Good, less of the sarcasm is needed nest time🙄😂
abi_reed Sorry😂itsfoley