19.

[Abigail's POV]

I lied on my bed, kicking my legs behind me as I was on facetime with Zach. We called as we needed to finish the biology project that we had been set earlier. Once we had finally finished the project, we just decided to stay on call and chat.
"Have you spoken to Monty since this morning?" Zach asked, twirling a pen between his fingers.
"No, I avoided him all day if I'm being honest." I half-laughed, "I just didn't know how to react I guess. I mean, he was fighting with Alex because of me."
"Yeah, we saw it all. By 'we' I mean Justin and I." Zach said, "Alex really was asking for it I'm not going to lie. He kept saying loads of stuff like 'Abi's just a slut' and 'I bet Bryce and her are fucking behind your back anyway' and in Monty's defence, he really did try not to get pissed off. He actually hasn't been that bad since you moved here."
"People keep telling me that." I sighed, "I understand he has anger issues but I guess it was my first time seeing him like that, it just caught me off guard.
"Has he asked you out yet?" Zach changed the subject slightly, noticing that I was getting a bit upset.
"Nope, I'm going to be waiting for years at this rate." I laughed.
"So you would say yes if he asked you?" Zach wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to burst out into a fit of laughter.
"You make me laugh." I shook my head, "But I mean of course I would, I wouldn't waste almost two months 'dating' someone if I didn't like them."
"Oh my god, you guys would actually low-key be kind of cute." Zach smirked, "I mean I see you as a little sister so it would be weird but at the same time it would be cute."

In went to reply to Zach but I heard a knock at the door and Scott shout from his room.
"ABI GO GET THE DOOR!" He screamed.
"Be prepared." I prepared Zach for me screaming as he was wearing headphones.
"GO AND GET YOURSELF, IT'S PROBABLY FOR YOU!" I  shouted back at I heard a groan come from Scott's room.
After a few seconds I could hear him walking downstairs and I turned back to Zach.
"Sorry." I smiled."
It's fine aha." He laughed, "Who was it?"
"Uhhh I'm not sure." I said, pausing for a second to listen for a voice.
"Told you it was for you." Scott swung my door open and rolled his eyes, revealing Monty stood behind him.
"Oh aha sorry." I shrugged and quickly turned back to Zach, "I'm going to have to go, I'll text you."
"Okay, have fun." Zach wiggled his eyebrows once again, clearly noticing who was at my door.
He hung up the call and I took off my heatphones, turning towards Monty.
"Come in." I said, "Zach and I were just finishing off our project for biology."
I picked up the textbooks that were on my bed and put them back in the bookcase where they belonged. Monty came in and closed the door behind him.

I sat back on my bed and after a few seconds, Monty spoke.
"Look, I'm really sorry." He sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed.
"You have nothing to be sorry to me for." I admitted and he looked at me, "I just didn't expect it. I wasn't angry at you, I was just scared...I didn't want to see you get hurt."
"I've fought with stronger, scarier people than Alex Standall in my life." Monty joked, causing me to laugh slightly, "He was saying shit about you and I couldn't just stand there and let him say it."
"You don't need to do that for me, I'm not worth getting in a fight for." I laughed and Monty shuffled towards me on the bed and placed his hand on top of mine, interlocking our fingers together.
"You are worth it Abi, I really fucking like you and I would do anything for you." Monty said, looking into my eyes.
"Trust you to make getting in a fight a romantic thing." I giggled, "But I really like you too, a lot."
"I've never felt this way about anyone before and every moment I get to spend with you makes me fall for you more than I even thought was possible. Every day when I wake up you are the first person I think of and at night you are the last thought on my mind." Monty smiled, looking into my eyes, "I've postponed asking you this for too long now...I guess now's as good of a time as any. So, Abigail Reed, Will you be my girlfriend?"
Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I took a second to process his words. I felt like I needed to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
"You don't understand how long I've waited to hear you ask that." I smiled, "I would love to."
I looked between Monty's eyes and lips and after a few seconds, I closed the gap between us, smashing my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync and his hand made its way up to my face, holding my cheek lightly. His touch sent electricity through my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. The kiss was soft and filled with love and after a few more seconds, we both pulled away placing our foreheads against each other. We sat in that position for a few minutes, wrapped in each others arms. 

Liked by heyy_sheri, scott_reed and 1,003 others

abi_reed "Boy, you're such a dream to me"🔐❤
tagged: montyy_cruz

Read all 93 comments

montyy_cruz Mine❤
abi_reed Yours❤montyy_cruz
cheerstojess OMFG I'M DYING, TOO CUTE!! Congrats😱😍
itshannahbaker MY HEARTTT! So happy for you🤩
heyy_sheri IT FINALLY HAPPENED! CONGRATULATIONS😍
abi_reed Thank you girls, love you all💜cheerstojess itshannahbaker heyy_sheri
jeff.atkins Low-key dying rn😆
dempzee Ayeee congrats😊
tony.padilla So happy for you both😄
abi_reed Please don't die😂jeff.atkins Thank you guys😊dempzee tony.padilla
itsfoley He finally grew the balls to ask you out!
cheerstojess Babe, it took like five months of us dating for you to 'grow the balls' to ask me out so...🤷‍♀️😂itsfoley
montyy_cruz ^^^Well damn😂
scott_reed I mean I'm happy for you both and all but his socks are really dirty🙄
courtney.crimsen Cute💛
ryanshaverrr OMG CONGRATS GIRL!😍🤩
ryanshaverrr Alsoooo...She has a boyfriend and you are still trying it🙄FUCK OFF😂courtney.crimsen
abi_reed Of course you would be the one to point that out🤦‍♀️Thank you😊scott_reed Thank you boo🖤ryanshaverrr