20.

[Abigail's POV]

The loud, repeated ringing of my alarm awoke me from my peaceful sleep and I groaned, reaching to grab my phone and turn it off. I felt someones protective arm wrapped tightly around my waist and I smiled slightly, replaying the events of last night in my mind. After Monty asked me to be his girlfriend, we both watched a movie and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
"I know you're awake." I whispered, rolling over so my face was just inches away from Monty's.
"No I'm not, let's just stay here." He smiled, opening his eyes slightly.
"You're so cute when you have just woken up." I smiled, pecking his nose quickly before yanking his arm off of me, "But we need to get ready for school."
The boy let out a loud groan as I pulled the blanket off of him, exposing him to the cold morning air. He was only wearing a pair of boxers as he hadn't planned to stay over and had nothing else to wear. My eyes scanned up his body, taking my time to appreciate the perfect man that I somehow got to call my boyfriend. A small smile tugged on my lips as my eyes landed on his toned torso and I bit my lip slightly. I completely forgot that I needed to get ready and I had clearly spent way too long staring at Monty.
"Enjoying the view." He wiggled his brows, smirking lightly, "Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to see it all again."
He sat up, rubbing his eyes and stretching.
"Oh shut up..." I blushed, slightly embarrassed, "You would do the same if I was laying there right now in my underwear."
Monty laughed slightly and looked at me, "True but I wouldn't be embarrassed about it."
He smirked and I rolled my eyes, laughing lightly.

"Anyway, come on we need to get ready." I grinned, walking to my wardrobe and looking for an outfit.
"I literally have nothing to wear." He said, staying seated on the edge of my bed.
"Umm..." I thought for a second, "I have one of your plaid shirts, here! I'll go ask Scott for a t-shirt and some jeans."
Monty nodded, catching the shirt that I threw at him and I made my way out of my room and knocked on Scott's door.

I opened Scott's door and he was sat on his bed, eyes engrossed in his phone.
"So you know you are the best person in the world." I smirked and he looked up at me, raising his eyebrow.
"What do you want?" He laughed.
"You're about the same size as Monty right, in like jeans and T-shirts?" I asked and Scott nodded, "Can I maybe steal one t-shirt and a pair of jeans, pleaseee?"
"Go wild." He pointed to his wardrobe and I smiled, rummaging through his draws, "So he stayed last night? You better have not done any weird shit."
I rolled my eyes, grabbing a few items of clothing, "We literally watched a movie and fell asleep, no 'weird shit' happened."
"Hmm good." Scott laughed and I thanked him for the clothes before returning back to my room and giving them to Monty.

"Here, get dressed!" I told him, "I'm going to go get dressed and ready in the bathroom, I will get you a spare toothbrush and once I'm done you can freshen up."
Monty nodded and I picked up my clothes, heading to the bathroom to get ready.

"Monty nodded and I picked up my clothes, heading to the bathroom to get ready

Liked by montyy_cruz, itshannahbaker and 1,054 others

abi_reed Life is too short for bad vibes🌹🖤

Read all 95 comments

cheerstojess EXCUSE ME, Who allowed you to be this gorgeous?😍
heyy_sheri You bless my feed on a daily basis😍👌🏻
itshannahbaker Stunning😍
abi_reed Love you all🖤cheerstojess heyy_sheri itshannahbaker
montyy_cruz Damn baby😍❤
montyy_cruz However, hurry up in the bathroom, I need to brush my teeth😂❤
abi_reed Thank you😊❤Also shut up I wasn't in there that long...😂montyy_cruz
ryanshaverrr ^^^ Ugh I need a relationship this cute👌🏻
itsfoley ^^^ Oi oi he stayed over?😏
dempzee Your bun is wonky🙄
abi_reed Yes he did😏...and we watched a movie😂itsfoley Shut up😒😂dempzee
jeff.atkins Another mirror selfie...
abi_reed Shhh🤫jeff.atkins
brycemoney23 Looking hot babe😈
montyy_cruz Comment on my girls posts again and I will personally break both of your arms so you can't type anymore🖕brycemoney23