Battle For Narnia

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

"Fire!" Edmund orders as the White Witch heads into battle. A centaur shoots a flaming arrow that releases a Phoenix. The Phoenix lights a wall of fire between the two armies. The White Witch uses her magic to put out the fire.

"Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!" Elizabeth orders before a horn is sounded.

"That's the signal. Come on!" Mr. Beaver says as the army heads for the mountain. Edmund raises his sword before waving causing the archers to start firing. Two dwarfs from the White Witch's army take out Peter and Elizabeth's horses. Oreius sees how close they are to the White Witch's army before charging back into battle.

"Stop!" Peter yells at the same time Elizabeth yells, "Oreius don't!" A rhino charges back into battle with Oreius before it is taken out. Oreius takes out the White Witch's general before charging at the White Witch. Oreius swipes at her but she ducks out of the way before turning Oreius to stone.

Aslan, Lucy, and Susan arrive at the White Witch's castle, where they find many Narnians turned to stone. Lucy begins to cry as she finds Mr. Tumnus. Aslan walks over before breathing on the faun. Mr. Tumnus then comes back to life.

"Susan, this is..." Lucy starts after catching Mr. Tumnus.

"Mr. Tumnus!" Susan says before pulling them both into a hug.

"Come, we must hurry and search the castle. Peter and Elizabeth will need everyone we can find," Aslan orders.

Peter and Elizabeth look around as many of their army falls. Elizabeth knew that Peter wouldn't leave but she at least needed to make sure her younger siblings left Narnia.

"Edmund! There's too many! Get out of here! Get the girls and get them home!" Elizabeth orders before she and Peter start fighting again.

"You heard her! Let's go!" Mr. Beaver says as he starts to drag Edmund up the mountain. Edmund stops as he sees the White Witch starting to make her way towards his siblings. Edmund unsheathes his sword as his eyes lock onto the White Witch's staff. "Elizabeth said get out of here!"

"Elizabeth's not Queen yet," Edmund says before running back into battle. Elizabeth sees Edmund running for the White Witch and starts to run over. Edmund misses the staff as he attacks before the White Witch attacks with it. Edmund dodges the staff before bringing his sword down on it cracking it in half causing it to lose its power. The White Witch disarms Edmund before going to stab him with the broken staff but Elizabeth pushes Edmund out of the way and down the hill. Elizabeth lets out a gasp of pain as she looks to see that the White Witch had stabbed her in the stomach with the broken staff.

"Elizabeth!" Peter yells as he watches his sister fall to the ground. Peter in a fit of rage starts charging towards the White Witch taking out every creature that blocks his path. The White Witch picks up Edmund's sword before charging towards Peter. The White Witch is able to knock Peter onto his back before he quickly gets back up. The White Witch attacks again but Peter dodges. With a roar, Aslan appears at the top of the mountain.

"Impossible!" The White Witch says as she and Peter are both distracted. Lucy and Susan lead the rest of the Narnians to where they can be seen. The White Witch takes the chance to attack Peter as he is distracted but he quickly blocks. They parry back and forth before the White Witch knocks him on his back again. She then stabs his arm pinning it to the ground. Peter blocks her attacks with his shield before he loses it. The White Witch goes to attack but Aslan attacks her instead before killing her. Peter stands up as he watches the new troops run around him before Aslan walks over to him.

"It is finished," Aslan tells him.

"Peter!" Lucy and Susan call as they run towards their brother before Lucy hugs him.

"Where's Edmund and Elizabeth?" Susan asks as she looks around. Edmund is holding Elizabeth's head in his lap as she struggles to breath from her wound. A dwarf starts to sneak up behind Edmund. "Edmund!" Susan quickly kills the dwarf with an arrow. Lucy, Susan, and Peter quickly drop down beside Elizabeth before Lucy pulls out her flask, allowing a drop to fall into Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth stops breathing causing the remaining Pevensie siblings to start crying before Elizabeth starts to cough and open her eyes. Peter quickly pulls her into a hug.

"When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" Elizabeth asks Edmund jokingly as she pulls him into a hug. Peter, Susan, and Lucy then join the hug. They pull apart as the see Aslan walk forward before blowing on a faun that was turned to stone. The faun comes back to life before Lucy grabs her flask to go to take care of the injured.