Chapter 9: Entwined (Rated M)

MATURE CONTENT- READER DISCRETION ADVISED

The aroma of the sea is in the air. I watch the waves hit the sandy shore below the balcony. The dance of the waves is mesmerizing for me to watch. The large moon glows overhead wrapped in a blanket of stars in the night sky. I move my arms down to the stone railing and rest against it---taking in the beauty of the scene.

I look down and see that I'm in that exquisite white gown I wore in my dream the other night. The dream with Ben. I gasp.

I turn around quickly and see in the round doorway him leaning against the side of the wall. He dawns the similar attire as before but his tunic is loosened, and he's in a more relaxed state.

"Miss me?" he questions with a smile.

I stand upright and walk towards him. My eyes are locked onto him---this can't be real. He doesn't budge but I can sense through the Force that he's eager for me to get closer. I walk up to him and scan his frame up and down.

"How?"

"Does it matter?" he questions. He stands upright and gets as close to me as possible. His massive build towers over me. Slowly, he runs his hands up my arms and locks his fingers in between my hair. The bands and pins in my hair become loose as he tightens his fingers against my scalp. I can feel my hair falling from out of the up do.

My heart beats out of my chest as I welcome his lips for a passionate kiss. The way the heat of his mouth feels---so real. Our tongues dance in a passionate dance with one another as I feel his left hand run down and pull my hips against his.

I break the kiss and stare at him and then look inside the dimly lit room. I turn back to his face and run my right hand up to his cheek.

"Is this?"

"Yes," he says tenderly pulling me in for a soft kiss.

I breathe him in deeply and allow the kiss to linger on my lips. I break the kiss one last time and put both of my hands against the sides of his neck. He smiles from my touch. That same smile he gave me on Exegol that fateful day.

With a swift movement, he moves his hands around my backside and lifts my legs around his hips. I can feel his hand grab and secure on my backside against him as his fingers dig into the skin. I wrap my arms around his neck and secure my fingers in his curly hair.

Ravenously, I latch on to his lips and bite his bottom lip. He begins moving to the room inside and after a moment I feel his hand on the back of my dress. With a quick jerk, the back of my dress rips open and I feel the top straps become loose.

I wiggle my shoulders and Ben grabs the straps---pulling them down my arms. I move my arms out of the dress and feel my back hit a soft mattress. I stare at him standing at the side of the bed. Ben towers over me as he pulls on the middle of my dress. With a quick tug, the dress slides off of my skin revealing my nude body to him.

Watching his breath quicken---he doesn't break eye contact. Tossing my dress to the side he reaches at the bottom of his tunic; pulling it over his head and casting it on the floor. My breath quickens as I watch him. He crawls on top of the bed with his knees and walks his hands over the sides of me.

I can feel the Dyad bond surging like a magnetic pull between us---craving to be united. I reach my hands down and start untying his trousers. Ben leans down on top of me resting his body weight against me and I run my right hand over his back and grab at his neck with my left hand---welcoming him.

Our mouths lock against each other and I can feel the desire pulsating between us. His lips trail from my mouth to my jawline. My head turns to the side and I let out a whimper as he bites down on my neck. The pleasurable bite causes my back to arch slightly and I feel his right arm wrap under my back.

His breathing intensifies as his eyes lock onto mine. Those soft brown eyes---my Ben. I feel my breath quicken.

"Say it," he says to me with his unwavering stare.

I stare intently at him, "Be with me always, Ben Solo. I'm yours."

The words drive him into a frenzy. He releases his member from his pants with his right hand and presses into my innocence with his shaft.

I gasp from the touch.

Looking deeply into his eyes I nod to him in reassurance. Our mouths lock and I can feel my horizons widening from his penetration as he guides his shaft into my womanhood.

"Ah!" I scream out in ecstasy as my head rolls back.

His thrusts start slow. I weave my right hand into the back of his hair and grab his right shoulder with my left hand---digging my nails in. I feel the bond tightening. This is where I'm supposed to be, with him.

Ben thrusts harder into my chasm. The pleasure is indescribable, as his massive body dominates mine. Our lips dance passionately while his hips thrust with intensity against mine.

Our bond is syncing. I can see myself through his eyes. All that has happened in the past was meant to lead us to this moment.

He moans softly. I sense his climax approaching. With my left leg, I push hard against his hips and push him to the side and onto his back. I am straddling him now. He looks up to me with such passion. Even more so---love.

Ben's fingers dig into the sides of my hips as I follow his motion he moves me in. I thrust against his shaft faster. I watch as his head rolls back on the pillow. I feel my climax approaching and the same as his. I rock harder against his manhood and can feel heat brewing in my chasm.

"Ah!" I scream in ecstasy.

Ben moans from the exchange and releases his climax inside of me. My head falls back and I look up to the ceiling. I feel his body move to the side---causing me to roll to my side.

He wraps me in his arms. I place my right hand near his chin and left hand on his cheek. Ben pulls me as tight as possible against his frame.

I run my fingers over the right side of his face. My heart aches. I would give anything to make this real. I know how this ends.

I press my forehead against his and close my eyes---breathing him in deeply.

"Every time I see you in my dreams, I see your face. It's haunting me," I say as tears form in my eyes.

He opens his eyes and stares into me. After a few moments, he speaks.

"This is all to remind you that our story is not over, Rey."

I look over his face and run my thumb against his mouth. "I miss you, so much, Ben," I say trying to hold back sobs.

"You're at the edge of destiny, Rey. You can't stop now. Open your eyes."

***

I gasp.