!INSERT THYSELF!

so um, I've been wanting to do a special chapter for whoever is reading this crappy story that I made

so um, I've been wanting to do a special chapter for whoever is reading this crappy story that I made. To be frank, I didn't expect it to get any views at all. I still remembee how much I screamed that day when I found out I had 1k reads, I was surprised because bros, look, it's 1000 people who happened to stumble upon my story and added it to their libaries, thinking they would read this book to kill some time.

That day, I was so ecstatic that I boasted about it to my sister until her ears fell off.

This book is probably rotting away in your library, never to be touched again since the stupid author hadn't updated, and always seemed to disappear for a long time after releasing a chapter. Boo the author! Revolution! We need to go against this author!

Well, it is my fault that we came to this point. Nonetheless, I'm very astonished on how this story continues to grow, and of course, it's not a bad thing. I'm very happy about it.

So

I wanted to do something for you guys, a special chapter that is not about the Bangtan Boys, but Toriau alone, even if you are only reading this story for them. I do understand, but I feel as if. Well. Feel like we all don't know Toriau well, even I, who had created the character myself. I wanted to explore his history along with you guys and although it sounds boring, please hear me out.

As my creative juices aren't flowing much these days due to the Chinese words my tutor is forcing into my brain, I would like to ask you guys the questions you want to ask Ahn. And I'll try to write the best answers.

Again, I sincerely thank you all for the reads you've guys brought in, and although I wish I could do more for you all, I simply don't know how I can express my gratitude.
You guys are awesome, and please remember that you cute human beings >:0

!questions here please!