- EXPOSED;

English is bold
Korean is plain

English is boldKorean is plain

___________

        Truth be told, Toriau always thought his little secret shared among his peers, wouldn't leak out to the public just like that. Kyungsoo and Toriau had been dating since a few months back then, after their not-so-romantic encounter at a show. But they progressed after that and became what they were today — a couple, a happy, lovely couple, just like the ones you would see on the street often doing PDA, or hugging visibly to eyes - except their relationship wasn't so public

He was already contented with keeping their romantic interests as a secret, and didn't plan on telling the media about it. Besides, if he had done that, what would he be now? Probably back to his home in France? He could only guess he would be unemployed and slouching around in his parent's house.

So, how would he feel when suddenly, his relationship went public and surprised both his fans and the netizens? Overwhelmed? Yes. About to cry? Probably.

It was unfair, unfair that he was possibly stalked while away with his dearest boyfriend. It suddenly felt like he wasn't alone anymore, everyone he looked or went, he could feel the eyes of someone and the flashing of cameras. The feeling was horrifying to say the least, something he didn't know was a problem of being an idol. He wanted to cry, but no tears seemed to leak out. Toriau was....numb

"You don't have to hide it", a voice said, breaking him away from his thoughts. It was Yoongi. The man looked at him with something he couldn't describe — pity, hatred or betrayal? He couldn't really describe it under the man's hard stare. "I know, this must be so sudden to you. How'd you feel?"

"Like shit, if I'm being honest", Toriau dryly chuckled. "I don't know what to feel"

"Don't you feel...scared?", Yoongi's voice came out a bit softer this time, he paused between slow breaths, checking to see the male's reaction and could only see that he was stoic. "How your whole world came crashing down onto you until you feel like whatever you do could make the mistake worser. Scary, isn't it? Being reminded your mistake was what caused this whole shit-storm"

"What's the worst that could happen, hyung? The truth is already out, what can I do about it except balling my eyes out once I realize that my career as a star would go out the window?", Toriau bitterly said, staring down at his own calloused hands from doing a lot of hard work, y'know, to gain muscles. "You'll be there for me, right? All of you"

Yoongi's eyes softened. "Of course. We would always be there for you, it's not like we're going anywhere without you"

Toriau smiled weakly at his hyung. He was exhausted, judging by the black bags under his eyes from staying up too late. "I know"